• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing an Outdoor Festival... Need Recipe Idea for Demo!

In summary, for an outdoor festival demo, it's best to choose recipes that are easy to prepare, transport, and serve, such as grilled dishes, salads, and cold appetizers. Electric appliances can be used, but it's important to have backup options in case of technical difficulties. To make your demo stand out, incorporate an interactive element and bring necessary items like hand sanitizer and serving utensils. Proper food handling and storage guidelines should also be followed to ensure food safety.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I got a space at this fall festival and the lady told me that if I wanted to do a demo she would put me on the schedule. I can get electricity but I'm not sure if I will have it, so... what should I make in case I don't have electricity?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares

Perfect party Punch

Garden Dip - could demo the recipe and cutting up the veggies with the NEW cutting boards and knives

Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Toss - this was a big hit at my cousin's show last NOV. I had 5 people order the measure mix and pour

If you're not sure if you'll have electricity at the fall festival, it's always a good idea to have a backup plan in case you don't. One option could be to create a display or demonstration that doesn't require electricity, such as a hands-on activity or a visual presentation. You could also consider bringing battery-powered or solar-powered devices to use in your demo. Alternatively, you could focus on showcasing your products or services through samples or photos, rather than a live demo. It's always better to be prepared in case of any unexpected circumstances.

Related to Doing an Outdoor Festival... Need Recipe Idea for Demo!

1. What type of recipes are best for an outdoor festival demo?

For an outdoor festival demo, it's best to choose recipes that are easy to prepare, transport, and serve. Grilled dishes, salads, and cold appetizers are all great options. It's also a good idea to choose recipes that use fresh, seasonal ingredients and appeal to a wide range of tastes.

2. Can I use electric appliances for my demo at an outdoor festival?

Yes, you can use electric appliances for your demo, but keep in mind that you may not have access to a power source. It's best to have backup options in case of any technical difficulties. Alternatively, you can opt for recipes that don't require electricity, such as no-bake desserts or cold drinks.

3. How can I make my demo stand out at an outdoor festival?

To make your demo stand out at an outdoor festival, try to incorporate an interactive element. For example, you can have a demonstration station where attendees can participate in preparing or assembling the recipe. You can also offer small samples or giveaways to attract attention and engage with the crowd.

4. What should I bring for my outdoor festival demo?

Aside from the necessary ingredients and cooking equipment, it's important to bring a few extra items for your outdoor festival demo. These may include hand sanitizer, paper towels, serving utensils, and extra containers for food storage. It's also a good idea to have a backup plan in case of inclement weather.

5. How can I ensure food safety at an outdoor festival demo?

To ensure food safety at your outdoor festival demo, it's crucial to follow proper food handling and storage guidelines. Make sure to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold, and avoid leaving food out in the sun for extended periods. It's also a good idea to have hand sanitizer and gloves on hand for both yourself and attendees to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• duffspckitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Karen
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • vminaudo