1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Anyone have family expo demo ideas?

1. pampered2007

pampered2007 Member

Hello! I have a childrens/family expo coming up soon and I am looking for some ideas to add to my own. I am having 2 tables put together so I will have quite a bit of space. Half of the table I want to display my best selling products and/or the new consultant kit along with having a "free show" drawing, catalogs/order forms, and recipe cards/mini catalogs to hand out to everyone who visits my table. I would like the other half of the table to be a hands-on demo table with child friendly products. Some demo ideas include: using the roller to roll out play dough, beads/glitter in the pitcher, creative cutters to cut out shapes, use art supplies in the tool turn-a-bout to color a picture to take home, etc. I may also put corn feed in a bucket and hide candy in it. Kids can use measuring cups/spoons to search for their buried treat. I will have someone helping me at the table with the kids too!

Does anyone have any additional ideas to add? I really need bookings so I want to put an extreme amount of effort into this. I would appreciate any ideas that you have to share. Thank you!

Oct 3, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted