• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas to Generate Business for This Weekend Festival

In summary, you can earn money by participating in the festival as a consultant and by selling products that are included in the event.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
OK friends... I do alot of festivals but am looking for some NEW thoughts... I plan to hand out mini flyers along with a page of specials Sept, Oct and Nov.
I also want to add specials for them to USE at the festival... and a coupon to use if they contact me before Dec 31... Any ideas are WELCOME!

This is something I have thought of... just not sure what to add!

Book a September show (Cooking or Catalog) at the festival…
I will add____ to your party!

Book an October Show (Cooking or Catalog) at the festival…

Book a November Show (Cooking or Catalog) at the festival…

Interested in earning some additional money this fall? Maybe you want ALL the products in the most economic way possible? Sign up to become a consultant at the Festival and ___________________

and under that I have 3 coupons for if they contact me before Dec. 31

I am looking for ideas! My BRAIN is not working!

I'll be doing several festivals coming up soon, so I like this idea!

I'd say:
Book Sept. get bamboo tool turn around FREE (pay for it as the 60%off)
Book Oct. get a FREE stone (pay for one of the 60% off)
Book Nov. Get $15 in Free products of your choice

Sign up and I'll create a pantry collection of must haves for your business (once you qualify).

pchockeymom said:
I'll be doing several festivals coming up soon, so I like this idea!

I'd say:
Book Sept. get bamboo tool turn around FREE (pay for it as the 60%off)
Book Oct. get a FREE stone (pay for one of the 60% off)
Book Nov. Get $15 in Free products of your choice

Sign up and I'll create a pantry collection of must haves for your business (once you qualify).

Good Ideas!

1. How can I attract more customers to my booth at the weekend festival?

One idea is to offer free samples or demonstrations of our products. This will entice people to come to your booth and try our products, increasing the chances of making a sale. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for festival attendees.

2. What are some creative ways to showcase our products at the festival?

Consider setting up a themed display that highlights the versatility of our products. For example, you could create a "Summer BBQ" theme and showcase our grilling tools and cookware. You can also set up a cooking demonstration or offer a hands-on activity for people to try out our products.

3. How can I make my booth stand out among other vendors at the festival?

One way to make your booth stand out is by having eye-catching visuals, such as banners or signs, that clearly display our brand and products. You can also engage with festival attendees by offering interactive activities or games at your booth.

4. Are there any materials or resources provided by Pampered Chef to help with promoting our booth at the festival?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers marketing materials such as posters and flyers that you can use to promote your booth at the festival. You can also utilize our social media channels to spread the word and attract more customers to your booth.

5. How can I track the success of my booth at the festival?

One way to track the success of your booth is by keeping track of your sales and leads. You can also gather feedback from customers and ask for their contact information to follow up with them after the festival. Additionally, you can monitor the foot traffic at your booth and make note of any changes or patterns throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
California Girl