• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorate a Tree for Festival of Trees: Ideas & Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, to get started with decorating a tree for the Festival of Trees, choose a theme and gather all necessary decorations. To decorate on a budget, repurpose items or find affordable options. To make your tree unique, stick to a theme and add personal touches or unexpected elements. To ensure visual appeal from all angles, fluff branches, place heavier ornaments at the bottom, and add lights or decorations to the back. Edible decorations can be included, but caution should be taken with potential allergies.
pamperedchefmonica
Hi! My director and I were going to decorate a tree for our town's Festival of Trees we have every year. We were wanting to get some ideas on how to decorate the tree or what to put on it? Any ideas or suggestions would be GREAT!!! Thanks!

pamperedchefmonica

Have a Pampered Christmas--Decorate with PC tools--spreaders, spatulas, turners, whisks, etc. You could fill the whisks with kisses and wrap ribbons around the tools. The dots ribbons would be adorable.Alternate Title: Whisking You a Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your help! This sounds like a cool idea!

my director mentioned, using the whisk, fill it will Chocolate kisses and say
"we wish you a Merry Kissmas"!

I dont know how big the tree is but some other ideas would be to use the Kids Creative Cutters Set and hang by ribbons, the Pretzel Wreaths from last years Homemade for the Holidays secton, if you want to get crafty you could make angel ornaments out of the bamboo spoons too. Plus of course as mentioned above I love the whisk idea!

Thank you all for the ideas! I appreciate all your help!

pamperedchefmonica

BarefootCook said:
my director mentioned, using the whisk, fill it will Chocolate kisses and say
"we wish you a Merry Kissmas"!

Or how about "We Whisk You A Merry Kissmas".:D

Related to Decorate a Tree for Festival of Trees: Ideas & Suggestions Welcome!

1. How do I get started with decorating a tree for the Festival of Trees?

To get started, first choose a theme for your tree. This could be traditional holiday decorations, a specific color scheme, or a unique concept. Next, gather all of your decorations, lights, and tree topper. It's also a good idea to have a sturdy tree stand and a ladder on hand.

2. What are some budget-friendly options for decorating a tree?

There are many budget-friendly options for decorating a tree for the Festival of Trees. You can repurpose items you already have at home, such as ribbons, bows, and ornaments. You can also find affordable decorations at dollar stores, thrift stores, and discount retailers. Another option is to make your own decorations using inexpensive materials like paper, felt, or pom-poms.

3. How can I make my tree stand out and be unique?

One way to make your tree stand out is by choosing a unique theme and sticking to it throughout your decorations. You can also add personal touches, such as handmade ornaments or a special tree topper. Another idea is to incorporate unexpected elements, such as using unconventional materials or adding a pop of unexpected color.

4. How can I ensure that my tree is visually appealing from all angles?

To ensure that your tree looks great from all angles, start by fluffing the branches and spreading them evenly. Place larger and heavier ornaments towards the bottom of the tree, and smaller and lighter ones towards the top. Step back frequently to check for any gaps or imbalances and adjust accordingly. Consider adding lights or decorations to the back of the tree as well.

5. Can I include edible decorations on my tree?

Yes, you can definitely include edible decorations on your tree, but keep in mind that they may attract insects or animals. Use wrapped candies or cookies as ornaments, or string popcorn or cranberries for a natural look. Just be sure to check for any food allergies among Festival of Trees attendees and avoid using any ingredients that may cause harm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • alidafrizzell