• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harvest Festival Veggie Platter Ideas for Fourth Graders

In summary, you can make a variety of dishes for a harvest festival, including roasted vegetables, apple cider, pumpkin pie, and cornbread. To decorate your table, use fall-themed items like tablecloths and centerpieces. Popular activities for a harvest festival include apple picking, pumpkin carving, and hayrides. To host a successful event, plan ahead and promote it to friends and family. And yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for your recipes, such as stoneware bakeware and an apple slicer and corer.
pampchefmom2002
This isn't necessarily a Pamp Chef question.....I just know that there are many of you out there who are very talented when it comes to food! My daughter is having a Harvest Festival at her school TOMORROW and I need to bring a veggie platter. We are supposed to stick to the "Harvest" theme and be introducing new foods to the kids. (fourth graders) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Did you commit to the veggie platter? The Harvest Chicken salad is fabulous!!!!

Just throwing ideas out here....

Put your dip in a a hollowed out small pumpkin?

If the pumpkin dip wasn't so sweet, I would suggest that. But maybe have that dip with apple wedges. Here's the pumpkin dip recipe..

Pumpkin Dip

3/4 cup milk
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 small package of instant butterscotch pudding
Mix together

add 1 15 oz can solid pumpkin
1 8 0z. Cool Whip---don't use other brand
Mix together

Dip using Gram Stix
I also add 1 tsp of the cinnamon mix (what I think of as pumpkin pie spice) to the recipe.

Has anyone heard of a acorn squash dip recipe?? I have an eggplant spread, but I doubt that 4th graders are going to go for that.

How about sweet potato sticks as dippers?? Could also use jimica (that is not even close to being spelled corectly.. sorry) as dippers, carrots .... all cut with the crinkle cutter.

Let us know what you decide.

Thanks! I knew that I could count on fellow cheffers!

Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply......I ended up taking veggies and dip on the chilzanne rectangular server and I also made the pumpkin dip with the graham stix....everyone loved the dip! Thank you PamperChefCarol!

Related to Harvest Festival Veggie Platter Ideas for Fourth Graders

1. What type of recipes can I make for a harvest festival?

There are many delicious options for a harvest festival, such as roasted vegetables, apple cider, pumpkin pie, and cornbread. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients like squash, cranberries, and sweet potatoes into your dishes.

2. How can I decorate my table for a harvest festival?

You can create a festive atmosphere by using fall-themed tablecloths, centerpieces made with autumn leaves and flowers, and incorporating seasonal colors like orange, yellow, and red. You can also add small pumpkins and gourds as a simple but effective touch.

3. What types of activities can I plan for a harvest festival?

Some popular activities for a harvest festival include apple picking, pumpkin carving, hayrides, and corn mazes. You can also have a fall-themed scavenger hunt or host a pie baking contest for some friendly competition.

4. Do you have any tips for hosting a successful harvest festival?

First, make sure to plan ahead and have a clear idea of the activities and menu you want to offer. Also, consider the weather and have a backup plan in case of rain. Lastly, don't forget to promote your event and invite friends and family to join in on the fun!

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my harvest festival recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make your harvest festival cooking and baking a breeze. From our stoneware bakeware to our apple slicer and corer, we have everything you need to create delicious dishes for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies