• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Festival & Vendor Opportunities: Tips for Securing Booth Gigs

In summary, Ginger is looking for ways to get booth gigs for her upcoming street fair in June. She has contacted 2 organizations and been unsuccessful. She has also looked into local community colleges, and found that they have events that would be a good fit for her product.
cewcooks
Hello Cheffers

I just contacted 2 people/organizations for a festival/vendor opportunity and since I was not a member of the art organization or a member of that town's civic association sponsorship was for the art gallery was $10,000 and the one in my town which was more food related and a family event the cost was $1000, how can I get booth gigs??? Any suggestions

I know there have been some sites listed on here about Fairs in your area. I can't remember the site right now, but I'm sure someone will have info for you....HTH

were you thinking of eventlister.net because that's where I started

I'm not really sure, but I know the one I went to didn't have anything in my area.

Ginger - ask Jillian about the booths in our area - she has a contact if you are interested - its at the Nassau Col. FYI - sometimes they are worth it and some they aren't - you really need to look in to it - especially in our area, most want cash and carry -

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - ask Jillian about the booths in our area - she has a contact if you are interested - its at the Nassau Col. FYI - sometimes they are worth it and some they aren't - you really need to look in to it - especially in our area, most want cash and carry -

Oh OK...cool! thanks for the info. Actually I'm doing a 1 day street fair in June. Its in Pelham where I work...:D

Look for farmers markets, too. They tend to be less expensive. I found mine by going to it on a Saturday last summer, asking who was in charge and then introducing myself and asking about a booth.

In the spring I looked up all the small towns around me and found the fair contacts. I have 9 booked. Most are under $35. Look in the papers for bridal fairs, etc. Call and ask if they have openings. "The early worm gets the worm". Read, read, and read, bulletin boards, internet, newspaper articles.

sponsorship was for the art gallery was $10,000

That's not the right venue for Pampered Chef, obviously. Sounds like serious art investing money going on, if it takes 10K to get in. Don't know how PC would fit into that!

Is there a local community college? Call and ask about their events.

yes I know, on the radio they advertised it as a arts/ crafts festival and food was mentioned so I thought I would give it a try

1. How would you define success in your role at Pampered Chef?

Success in my role at Pampered Chef is defined by achieving my sales goals, providing excellent customer service, and building strong relationships with my clients.

2. What qualities or skills do you think contribute to being successful at Pampered Chef?

Some key qualities and skills that contribute to success at Pampered Chef include strong communication skills, time-management abilities, a passion for cooking and kitchen products, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.

3. What challenges have you faced in your journey to becoming successful at Pampered Chef?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was learning how to balance my time between managing my business and taking care of my personal life. It took some trial and error, but I have found a routine that works for me and allows me to be successful in both areas.

4. How do you measure your success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I measure my success by tracking my sales and customer retention rates, as well as receiving positive feedback and referrals from satisfied customers. Meeting and exceeding my personal goals is also a measure of success for me.

5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to be successful at Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to have a clear understanding of your goals, stay organized and focused, consistently provide excellent customer service, and never be afraid to ask for help or advice from fellow consultants or your mentor. Also, remember to have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies