• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Holiday Bazaar: $650 in Sales, 2 Bookings, and Happy Guests!

Your Holiday Bazaar was a success. You had 4 vendors, including yourself, and about 30 people showed up. Most of the guests took Wish Lists to complete to give to their husbands or boyfriends. You made $650 in sales and 2 bookings. The table was beautiful and everyone loved the prezel wreath.
mrssyvo
Update on my Holiday Bazaar from yesterday. We had 4 vendors including me (Tastefully Simple, Avon, Lia Sophia) and it was at my home. Each of us were to send out 100 invitations. About 30 showed up, and those were from me and Lia Sophia. I was disappointed in the turn-out, but it was such a beautiful day. I am still exhausted, but pleased with the results. At the end, I had $650 in sales, 2 bookings and most of the guests took Wish Lists to complete to give to hubby, which I will gift wrap as well. We did not have chairs set out, we had them flow from one room to the other, with food in the middle. Mine and TS in dining room, then they went into kitchen, for food, then into family room for other 2, and then back into kitchen, other side, where they made their own pretzel wreath to take home. The rooms were quite large, so lots of room to move around, and plenty of room in the family room to sit and complete orders, and chat. Every one had a great time, and LOVED the prezel wreath!!! My display was very full, but orderly, part of it, I had prepared gift ideas (batter bowl cookies, whisk with kisses, pretzel wreath on SA, and a couple others) and they were a hit!!!! I had the recipes and gift tags printed for them to take with them to use. One thing that helped me tremendously was my hubby took orders for me in his office, down the hallway, and I trained him again, to give the wish lists and ask for bookings again. I could not have taken orders and flitted around as I did. I know that the other vedors did not do as much in sales as I did, but I have heard from others that Pampered Chef always does the best in this situation.

I forgot to mention that each vendor brought food (2 different recipes) and I put them all out on SA, and I made a small sign that all serving pieces were Simple Additions with The Pampered Chef, and are 20% off this month. Everyone commented on how beautiful the table was, with everything matching, and I sold some Simple Additions, just because the customer could see it displayed, and how versitile it was.

WOW! That sounds great! I love the idea of everyone making their own wreath!!
I might just have to do that at my next show.

Wow, that's awesome!!! Great job! I think a turnout of 30 is fabulous. I did an OPen House yesterday in a MK rep's home and I"ve done it for about 4-5 years now. There are usually 5-6 of us vendors. Never have we had 30 people. I was happy with just $250 in sales yesterday.

30 is great! The multi-vendor open house I did last week we had maybe.. maybe 6 folks come through... split among 6 vendors I barely had enough to call it a show. Congrats!

What is the date and time of the Holiday Bazaar?

The Holiday Bazaar will take place on Saturday, December 7th from 10:00am-4:00pm.

Where is the Holiday Bazaar located?

The Holiday Bazaar will be held at the local community center, located at 123 Main Street.

What types of products will be available at the Holiday Bazaar?

There will be a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks.

Will there be any special deals or discounts at the Holiday Bazaar?

Yes, there will be exclusive holiday discounts and promotions available at the Holiday Bazaar.

Is there an admission fee for the Holiday Bazaar?

No, there is no admission fee for the Holiday Bazaar. It is open to the public and free to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefsarah