• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 or More Pampered Chef Vendors at Bazaar

In summary, the holiday bazaar organizer experienced problems this year because a previous organizer was not their director, the previous organizer's host came by to tell them they were going to kill her, and they only made a little money because of the costs of the booth and the lack of entries from the people who donated products for door prizes. They would like to know if their comments will be taken into consideration for next year.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have been doing this holiday bazaar for around 4 years. Another person was doing it for 5 years and then didn't show one year and they let me take it over. Turns out the one doing the show before is not my director and she lives rather far away from the event. One of my past hosts came by and told me I was gonna "kill her" that she had bought something off the other PC consultant there. At this point I didn't know there was another one there, turns out I think she got the spot had because when I sent my payment in I asked for the same place as last year (they had not included a map of the school so I could pick which one). My spot this year was quite a ways from the previous one and my former host described where the other vendor was (right near all the food) and it sure sounded like the one I had before. I could not walk around to check things out as I was working by myself, but later I heard some women talking about all the other PC consultants....so now I wonder how many were there. I filled out the group's comment form and did mention how I had been doing this event for 4 years and I was under the impression that there was only one of each home based business represented. I ended up making a little on cash and carry, but not really much because of the cost of the booth and I only had 2 people enter to win a $15 gift certificate. I had also donated $29 in products for door prizes. I know I will sign up next year as it is at the hs I went to and in the district I still live in, but I am curious as to if I will hear anything back about my comments.

:( I hope they didn't have 3 or 4. Two is bad enough!

I think it will be worthwhile for you to follow up if you don't hear back on this. Honestly, I think I would ask for 1/2 the booth price back! Since you plan to do it again next year, though, that might not be the best approach. Were I you, I think I would go back and see what I'd made before (consider bookings as well as sales there) and draft a letter to the chairperson, expressing your concerns. I would state that you'd done it the previous years and found it to be profitable, but this year was an exception and you believe it was due to the allowing another Pampered Chef consultant at the event. Tell them that you plan to participate in the future, but you would like some kind of assurance that another PC rep won't be there.

thank you for your advice

I am sorry to hear about your experience at the holiday bazaar. It can be frustrating when there are multiple consultants from the same company at an event, especially when you were not aware of it beforehand. I can understand your disappointment in not being able to make as much profit as you had hoped.It sounds like you handled the situation professionally and I am glad you filled out the comment form to express your concerns. It is important for event organizers to know the impact of having multiple vendors from the same company. I hope they take your feedback into consideration for future events.In the meantime, I encourage you to reach out to your director or other consultants in your team for support and advice. Perhaps they have encountered a similar situation and can offer some helpful tips. Also, don't be discouraged by this experience. I am sure you will have more successful events in the future.Best of luck to you and happy selling!Sincerely,

1. How many vendors can participate in a bazaar event?

Typically, bazaars will allow a maximum of 3 or more Pampered Chef vendors to participate. However, this may vary depending on the specific event and organizer's guidelines.

2. Can I choose which other vendors I will be sharing a booth with?

No, the event organizer will typically assign booths and determine which vendors will be sharing a space. However, you can always reach out to fellow Pampered Chef consultants to coordinate and plan together.

3. Are there any restrictions on what products I can sell at a bazaar event?

Yes, there may be restrictions on certain products that can be sold at a bazaar event, such as homemade food items or products that are not in line with the event's theme. It's important to check with the event organizer beforehand to ensure you are following all guidelines.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions at a bazaar event?

Yes, you can offer discounts and promotions at a bazaar event, as long as they are in line with Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. It's always a good idea to check with your team leader or the company directly to ensure you are following all rules and regulations.

5. Do I need to provide my own booth setup for a bazaar event?

Yes, each vendor is typically responsible for providing their own booth setup, including tables, chairs, and any necessary display materials. However, some event organizers may provide these items for an additional fee. Be sure to clarify with the organizer beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • raebates