• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bazaar Success with These Proven Tips | PC Event Strategies

In summary, The Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener is a versatile tool that can easily sharpen all types of knives. To use it, wet the sharpening stone, hold the knife at a 20-degree angle, and draw the blade across the stone in a sweeping motion. Pampered Chef Stoneware can also be used in the microwave, but it is important to reduce cooking time by 25% and handle it with oven mitts or a towel. To clean stoneware, simply scrape off excess food and wash with warm water and dish soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and metal scouring pads. While stoneware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its life. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, sign
afwife98439
Ok, I had a bazaar last week and it sucked. I only had 2 orders and they didn't even add up to $60. I had an open house tonight and no one showed up. I have a bazaar this weekend....I'm hoping that it goes better than what it has been. This will be my 3rd event with PC and I don't know what to do to make it seem more interesting and what not. I have samples of recipes, I have my new consultant products out, and I have the nice PC tablecloth from Merrill. I don't know what to do...any suggestions?

So sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Have you done any shows yet? Ask friends or family about hosting a show. That was what I did to start... and I needed the practice. Even if some of your friends are willing to do a catalog show. Make your list of 100 (friends, family, anyone) and start calling and ask them to help you "Kick-Off" your new business by hosting a show or catalog party. I hope this helps!

Good luck!

Bazaars and Open House can be a hit or miss type thing. Don't let it get you down. I did an event at our state fair last year and we weren't even allowed to sell anything.

Related to Boost Your Bazaar Success with These Proven Tips | PC Event Strategies

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener?

The Pampered Chef Knife Sharpener is designed to easily sharpen all types of knives. First, wet the sharpening stone with water and place it on a flat surface. Then, hold your knife at a 20-degree angle and draw the blade across the stone in a sweeping motion from heel to tip. Repeat on the other side of the blade for a total of 10-12 strokes. Finally, rinse your knife and dry it thoroughly before using.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef Stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is important to note that the stoneware will retain heat and may continue to cook your food even after you remove it from the microwave. To prevent this, it is recommended to reduce the cooking time by 25% and to always use oven mitts or a towel when handling hot stoneware.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef Stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef Stoneware, simply scrape off any excess food with a scraper or spatula. Then, wash it with warm water and a small amount of dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scouring pads as they can damage the stoneware. If there are stubborn stains or residue, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the stoneware. Always make sure to thoroughly dry your stoneware before storing it.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef Stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, Pampered Chef Stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash your stoneware to prolong its life and prevent any potential damage in the dishwasher. If you do choose to use a dishwasher, make sure to place the stoneware on the top rack and avoid using harsh chemicals or high heat wash settings.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission, discounts on products, and attend training and events. It is a great way to connect with others, have fun, and make some extra income. We welcome anyone with a passion for cooking and sharing great products to join our team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • byrd1956