• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales at Vendor Fairs: Tips for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, a vendor fair is an event where various vendors come together to sell their products or services. Pampered Chef consultants can participate in these fairs by reaching out to event organizers or joining local groups on social media. They can sell any Pampered Chef products, offer cooking demonstrations, and take orders for larger items. Consultants are responsible for bringing their own table and display materials and some tips for a successful fair include promoting the event on social media, offering exclusive discounts, and having engaging displays and demonstrations.
meg_emt08
I am rather new to Pampered Chef but I am having a booth at a Spring vendor fair next month. I am curious if there is a way to submit sales from that day under a party so I can have a drawing for Hostess credits.. Now I know how to do all of that but where I'm confused is, can I have all the items sent directly to the customer or will it all go to myself or the hostess?? There will be people from all over and I don't want to be responsible for tracking everyone down. I would appreciate any advice you can give me...

You just have to charge each person for direct shipping and the order can still be put on a show to count for a host. Then the order will be sent directly to the customer. The direct shipping charges guide is on the back of the order form.

I would say also to be prepared for a back up prize. Because we don't do cash and carry, I noticed at the fairs I have done, I have only gotten a couple small orders. My suggestion is to do a drawing for a Free Show or a gift certificate that can only be used through you. Try to focus a lot on bookings.

But to answer your question, like sharon said, do direct shipping for every order, and the one who wins the drawing for the hostess rewards will get free shipping with her order. If you need the winners order to reach a "show" then you should be the host and hand deliver the rewards to her.

What is a vendor fair?

A vendor fair is a marketplace or event where various vendors come together to sell their products or services. It is an opportunity for businesses to showcase and promote their products to potential customers.

How can I participate in a vendor fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in vendor fairs by reaching out to event organizers and applying for a booth or table. You can also join local vendor fair groups on social media or check with your local Chamber of Commerce for upcoming events.

What items can I sell at a vendor fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can sell any of our Pampered Chef products at a vendor fair, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. You can also offer cooking demonstrations and take orders for larger items that may not be available at the event.

Do I need to provide my own table and display materials for a vendor fair?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for bringing your own table, tablecloth, and display materials to the vendor fair. This will allow you to showcase our products and create an eye-catching display to attract customers.

What are some tips for a successful vendor fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for a successful vendor fair include promoting the event on your social media accounts, offering exclusive discounts or promotions, having engaging displays and demonstrations, and following up with potential customers after the event. It is also important to have a positive attitude and be approachable to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • jennc112