• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Goal Nearly Met: $6000 in Sales - Just Shy of the Mark!

In summary, the "Nov Goal Nearly Met" promotion by Pampered Chef is a sales goal of $6000 for the month of November. To qualify for the reward, consultants must be within $100 of the goal. The reward is typically a free or discounted product from Pampered Chef. Each consultant's sales are counted separately, but collaboration with other consultants is allowed. Progress towards the goal can be tracked on the consultant's personal website or by contacting their upline or the corporate office.
pkd09
Silver Member
I made a goal at the beginning of November that I wanted $6000 in sales. That would be a first for me (my top month is $5200). Getting ready to submit my last show for November and I am at $5685.00. I would have made it had one show not cancel. DARN!!!!! Well, maybe next time:cry:

That's a bummer! You could always try a sale over the weekend!

Ooh, since you're that close, have you tried making calls to see if you can't come up with enough to do your own catty?

Great minds, Wadesgirl!

Do you have a website? Encourage outlet sales. Call everyone that purchased Simple Additions in the past, especially striped.

Call everyone that may want a stone at 20% off. If you REALLY want to do it offer a discount on all sales. You may not make a ton, but you'd get more free product.

Don't give up yet! Good job so far and good luck!

raebates said:
Ooh, since you're that close, have you tried making calls to see if you can't come up with enough to do your own catty?

Of course!

Should have known. You're a smart girl. :)

I agree with the others....don't give up yet!! The month's not over. Outlet sales, your own catty show....all great ideas!!

You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :D

I encourage you to have a weekend sale. I took some ideas from the Black Friday thread in this forum and made out an e-mail last night. I'm running it starting today thru Saturday to try and get about 300-400 dollars to put me over the top of 6000 as well. Go for it!

What is Pampered Chef's "Nov Goal Nearly Met" promotion?

The "Nov Goal Nearly Met" promotion is a sales goal set by Pampered Chef for the month of November. The goal is to reach $6000 in sales, and if the goal is nearly met, the consultant will receive a reward.

How close do I need to be to the $6000 sales goal to qualify for the reward?

You must be within $100 of the $6000 sales goal to qualify for the reward. For example, if you reach $5900 in sales, you will still be eligible for the reward.

What is the reward for reaching the $6000 sales goal?

The reward for reaching the $6000 sales goal is typically a free product or a discounted product from Pampered Chef. The specific reward may vary depending on the promotion.

Can I combine my sales with another consultant to reach the $6000 goal?

No, each consultant's sales are counted separately towards the $6000 goal. However, you can collaborate with other consultants to reach the goal together.

How can I track my progress towards the $6000 sales goal?

You can track your progress towards the $6000 sales goal on your personal Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef corporate office for updates on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rennea
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • gothim0802