• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Reach My June Sales Goal: A New Plan?

In summary, the author is having a difficult month with sales. They had high numbers in the beginning of the month, but have since decreased. They are hopeful that their next show will be more successful.
clshirk
I'm hoping it's just because of the season, but I seem to have the worst of sales. My hosts really work their tails off it seems to me and they still don't get great shows. I had a show tonight with 9 people present, $183 sales. She's hoping to get 4-5 more orders, of which I'm hoping she gets $150 in orders, I'd love to see her over $300! Anyhow, I'm only $105 away from the $1500 goal for June, but that's after 4 shows!! Isn't that sad! I think with my next show I'm going to do a complete different thing- make everything at home and carry it to the show. Cook it there maybe and talk and show products, and that's it. Sound like a plan? See if that drums up some business!

That is what I do and it has helped sales a bit, but everyone I have talked to wishes they could spend more, but can't with gas prices, even though they are coming down a little.

I've had the worst month with shows and their totals! I was starting out with a Bang until June! Of the 4 I was supposed to have =1 catty host went MIA, another cooking show barely qualifed, and my last show was going to qualify me to sell a thon level 2 until a $100 order cancelled at the very last minute! :(
I am going to try a 3 -day 4th sale and see if I can squander up that $100 but I'm not holding my breath!?! I dont' know what's going on for June?

I'm not haveing a great June either.....YIKES!! I will be lucky to break 1K this month - Sell a Thon month UGH!!

I think a lot of it is the economy. Gas prices ar eup, postage is up, milk prices are rising...people are struggling and really having to CHOOSE where to spend their discretionary income. The best we can do, I think, is work on boosting attendance...higher attendance means more people to shiop and if they are buying less, we need more of them to buy, kwim? It's a numbers game...all the time...

Thanks for the replies, at least I'm not the only one.

I am in the same boat this June. I had two catalog shows that brought my month to a little over 400$. One show that is still open around 300$ and the otehr hasn't even come close to qualifying! Worst sales month I have had so far! I was thinking maybe it's just a summer thing! Everyone has so many plans already and want to make sure they can afford it! I don't knwo but it is definitely hard not to get bummed out...

Summer is definitely slower, at least last year my first summer season was Horrible!

1. How can I set a realistic sales goal for the month of June?

Setting a realistic sales goal for the month of June starts with evaluating your past performance and considering any outside factors that may affect your sales, such as holidays or events. Use this information to set a challenging but attainable goal that motivates you to push yourself.

2. What are some effective ways to reach my June sales goal?

Some effective ways to reach your June sales goal include hosting virtual parties, offering promotions or discounts, reaching out to past customers, and utilizing social media to showcase products and engage with potential customers. Additionally, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from satisfied customers.

3. How can I stay organized and on track with my sales goal?

Staying organized and on track with your sales goal is crucial for success. Consider creating a calendar or schedule to keep track of important tasks and deadlines, utilizing a customer database to track sales and follow-ups, and setting mini-goals to help you stay motivated and focused.

4. What should I do if I am falling behind on my sales goal?

If you find yourself falling behind on your sales goal, don't panic. Take a step back and evaluate what may be causing the decrease in sales. Consider reaching out to your team leader or fellow consultants for support and advice. You can also try new sales strategies, such as offering a limited-time promotion or hosting a themed virtual party.

5. How can I celebrate and reward myself when I reach my June sales goal?

Celebrating and rewarding yourself for reaching your June sales goal is important to acknowledge your hard work and motivate you to continue pushing yourself. Consider treating yourself to a nice dinner, buying a new kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef, or taking a day off to relax and recharge. You can also share your success with your team and celebrate together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies