• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sale-a-Thon: 400 away from Goal - Sad Show & Catty Show!

In summary, the "June Sale-a-Thon" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in June with discounted prices on select products. Customers can purchase products at a discount and also receive a free gift for every $400 in sales. The "400 away from Goal" promotion is an incentive for customers to help Pampered Chef reach their sales goal and is only available during the "June Sale-a-Thon." A "Sad Show & Catty Show" is a virtual party where customers can shop and support their local consultant. To participate in the "June Sale-a-Thon" and help reach the sales goal, customers can host or attend a virtual party, or make a purchase from the Pampered Chef website.
Jennie4PC
So I am only 400 away from 3000 for the June sale a thon I just closed 1 show just barely and it was a ery sad show. An one of my catty shows never called me back I do know she has orders. I also had 1 girl say she would try to collect orders since I called her and told her I was a few 100 away from my goal but she is due to hae her baby any day now. The biggest bummer is that I am leaing town for a wedding in 20 mins I know I can still get them if I can get these taken care of by July 5th but i am so bummed

Keep pushing - it's not over yet!

Jennie,

YOU CAN DO IT!!! You will do it!!! Don't give up yet!!

Call everyone and tell them that you are very close to a goal! Surely you'll be able to find someone who wants to help. Maybe do the $1000 show Mystery Host thing.

Another consultant had much success sending this e mail and forwarded it on.

Hi everyone!!
I wanted to let you all know that I have a Show right now that has NO HOST that is very close to the next level. Who ever emails or calls me with the largest order by 8pm Thursday June 28 will receive ALL the HOST BENEFITS of this Show.
That includes FREE Shipping on your order plus the 10% Discount for an entire year.
Ok, on your mark, get set and be Pampered by The Pampered Chef!!
Good Luck to All!!!

1. What is the "June Sale-a-Thon" event?

The "June Sale-a-Thon" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of June. It features discounted prices on select products and is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen gadgets and cookware at a lower cost.

2. How does the "June Sale-a-Thon" work?

During the "June Sale-a-Thon," customers can purchase select products at discounted prices. The more products you buy, the more you save. Additionally, for every $400 in sales, you will receive a free gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you for your support.

3. What is the "400 away from Goal" promotion?

The "400 away from Goal" promotion is an incentive for customers to help Pampered Chef reach its sales goal for the month. For every $400 in sales, Pampered Chef will give away a free gift to show their appreciation. This promotion is only available during the "June Sale-a-Thon."

4. What is a "Sad Show & Catty Show"?

A "Sad Show & Catty Show" is a special type of virtual party where customers can shop from the comfort of their own home. The "Sad Show" refers to the fact that the host was unable to have an in-person party, while the "Catty Show" refers to the digital catalog that customers can browse and purchase from. These types of shows are a great way to support your local Pampered Chef consultant and take advantage of the "June Sale-a-Thon" promotions.

5. How do I participate in the "June Sale-a-Thon" and help reach the sales goal?

To participate in the "June Sale-a-Thon" and help Pampered Chef reach their sales goal, you can host a virtual party, attend a virtual party, or simply make a purchase from the Pampered Chef website. Every purchase from the "June Sale-a-Thon" counts towards the sales goal and helps unlock free gifts for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Chef_2_Four