• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Sale: 10% Off + FREE Gifts - Reach $15k by Year End!

In summary, the author is having a Holiday Sale and is offering 10% off to everyone. Orders over $50 will recieve a Mini Serving Spatula for FREE!. Anyone who places an order the first day will recieve a Seasons Best for FREE!.
PCSarahjm
I just sent an email to all of my contacts letting them know I am having a Holiday Sale! I am offering 10% off to everyone. Orders over $50 will recieve a Mini Serving Spatula for FREE! Anyone who places an order the first day will recieve a Seasons Best for FREE!. What do you guys think will this work??? I am $3000 away from reaching $15000 in Sales by the end of the year. That is my goal anyway. I have 1 booth and 2 catalogs and 1 cooking show. Any advice to make this work?

The only advice I can give you is KEEP ON THEM! Call them, remind them and ask them everytime you talk to a client. I just wrapped up an after thanksgiving sale at $250, but I only got that much because I called everyone that I invited to my sale. I also sent out reminder emails yeserday to remind everyone that I was wrapping it up tonight. I got my last $50 by sending that out.

Best of luck to you!

I'm doing the same type of thing though I don't have it all planned out yet. Definitely mention it as you talk to people. I have too many on my list to call (heck some I only HAVE emails for) but I pick the best customers and past hosts to make contact with. Good luck! I want at least $3000 in sales by the end of the year too and December is NOT a great month for me. This year will be different!

Jules711 said:
I'm doing the same type of thing though I don't have it all planned out yet. Definitely mention it as you talk to people. I have too many on my list to call (heck some I only HAVE emails for) but I pick the best customers and past hosts to make contact with. Good luck! I want at least $3000 in sales by the end of the year too and December is NOT a great month for me. This year will be different!

I keep hearing this! I just hope that I can get enough extra orders for Christmas to help pull me through. I don't have anything after the 15th scheduled. Do you do any shows the week between Christmas and New Years?

I hope it works for you. I was lucky enough to get one whopping show for the entire month of December. The only person in my cluster having a good December would be my Director.

I just recieved an email with an order...it was only a 13.50 order but still it is a start. And the sale doesn't even start until tomorrow!

I don't work December very much. I think it's possible to have a great month, it's just one that I don't try in...until now!! I personally can't have any shows b/t Christmas & New Years. It's just too crazy for us. We don't have hardly any parties/get togethers, etc this year and STILL have SEVEN! Yikes...that doesn't include our personal present opening and such. I DO have a show Jan 5th and that's as early as I ever have in the year.

Wanted to let everyone know I am having some luck with this Sale!!! I have around $125 so far in Sales. Today is the first day so I feel really good about it!

I have recieved a few more orders for my Sale! I have reached $250. The sale is over tomorrow and I am making some more calls tonight!

I closed my Holiday Sale today and ended up with a $300 show. I was very pleased with this.

Congrats Sarah! I'm glad that you are happy with it. That's the most important. My sale started yesterday and I'm at about $280 with reg. sales, outlet sales and cash n carry (had some discounted items on hand). Expecting more, but still a ways from my goal for the year. I do have 2 catalog shows going (unexpected). Who knows!

What is the "Holiday Sale" promotion?

The "Holiday Sale" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can receive 10% off their purchase and free gifts when they reach a total of $15,000 in orders by the end of the year.

What products are included in the promotion?

All Pampered Chef products are included in the promotion, including cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

How do I redeem the free gifts?

Once you have reached $15,000 in orders, the free gifts will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use this promotion. As long as you reach $15,000 in orders by the end of the year, you will receive the 10% discount and free gifts every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • TheFreddiesCook