• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help me Reach My Goal - 6HR Sale on Monday + 10% Off + Win $50!

In summary, the author is trying to sell products in the future and needs extra orders. He offers a 6 hr sale on Monday and plans to call people afterwards. He did not reach his $5000 goal, but he is still trying.
PCSarahjm
I am short $450 still...in reaching the $5000 in sales in my first 90 days. So my plan is to offer a 6 hr sale on Monday....that is my last day(of my first 90days).

This is what I am doing... Emailing everyone saying that I am soooo close to a goal and I need HELP!! To help I need extra orders everyone will recieve 10% off and those that turn in $50 or more will be entered into a drawing to win $50 in free products

Do you think this will work? Do you have any ideas for this? I want to send the email out today!

Sometimes that works sometimes it doesn't, depends on who you reach and what they need...but GO FOR IT! At least you can say you tried!

I have better luck when I call on the phone then I do with emailing.

obxchef said:
I have better luck when I call on the phone then I do with emailing.

Very true!!!! Phone is the best! It's easy to pretend that you didn't see an e-mail until it was too late.

Maybe you can say..."I have a sale coming up on XXXX and will call you to see what you would like."

Or you can start calling now and tell them about your goal and still offer the discount and raffle. I think you are so close it's definitely worth a shot! I agree about calling too, I think that's best.

oK I sent an email explaining what I am doing... then I am going to start calling over the weekend. Hopefully this will work(fingers crossed). I will let you know on Monday!!!

Get luck!!

Duh!!! That should be GOOD LUCK!!!

Well it is 1:30 here and no orders!!! I called everyone and they just didn't need anything:( So I guess this wasn't a good idea. I am not going to make $5000 in Sales. O well it would have been nice to have the extra PC$ to spend on fall products!

I know how you feel. I have been very lazy this summer and I will go into inactive if I don't get the $200 in by tomorrow. I offered free shipping on orders up to $50.00 Free shipping and tax on orders from $50-75 and free shipping, free tax and a extra 5% off on anything $75 and above. Absoutley no bites. I think if it were me I would be finding something. I have so many say I don't want to pay the $4.00 for shipping and now I am giving it to ya and you don't want it. Please tell me I am not crazy. I guess like they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
HUH

don't forget to mention the items that are retiring - maybe send an email...

At least you know you made a good try at it and you got your name out in front of your past customers and reminders to freinds and family that you do PC. I'm sorry you did not reach $5k.

kellir74 said:
Please tell me I am not crazy. I guess like they say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
HUH

You are not crazy. Sometimes noone bites no matter how good the offer.

I am sorry! I didn't have good luck for a phone sale that I held on Black Friday last year either... some people do though, I guess we don't! Good luck and great job on your current sales!!

I think my biggest problem is that all of my shows here lately have had the same customers. So now they are waiting for the new items in the fall.

What is the 6HR Sale on Monday?

The 6HR Sale on Monday is a special promotion where select Pampered Chef products will be on sale for 6 hours only. It's a great opportunity to snag some amazing deals on our popular items.

How can I get 10% off?

In addition to the 6HR Sale, you can also receive an extra 10% off your purchase by using the promo code "10OFF" at checkout. This discount will be applied to the already discounted prices during the sale.

How do I participate in the "Win $50" contest?

To enter the "Win $50" contest, simply make a purchase during the 6HR Sale on Monday. Each purchase counts as one entry, so the more purchases you make, the higher your chances of winning. The winner will be randomly selected and announced after the sale ends.

Can I combine the 6HR sale discount with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the 6HR sale discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons. However, you can still use the promo code "10OFF" to receive an additional 10% off your purchase during the sale.

What time does the 6HR sale start and end?

The 6HR sale will start at 9 AM and end at 3 PM on Monday. Make sure to mark your calendars and set reminders so you don't miss out on these amazing deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ShelbyMichalek