• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Stoneware Sale....joy's Help!

In summary, the Stoneware Weekend Sale flyer shows the Fall/Winter regular price, 20% off weekend sale price, increase price as of Monday, March 1, and showing the savings. Plus, we get double points!
pkd09
Silver Member
So last night I sat down and figured the difference between the February price of unglazed stoneware at 20% off and the new increase in price on Monday....WOW....some of them will have quite a savings! For example: the large bar pan is regular $31.00, Feb. 20% off is $24.80, NEW Spring/Summer catalog price is $34.00. So the difference between February 20% off($24.80)and new S/S price ($34.00) is $9.20!

Joy: How about a quick unglazed Stoneware Weekend Sale flyer showing the Fall/Winter regular price, 20% off weekend sale price, increase price as of Monday, March 1 and showing the savings?

Plus, we get double points! It is a win win for all. I just wish I would have thought of it at my earlier shows this month. My last show is tonight for the month.

This is a great idea. I have one last show tonight, and I have been pushing for a catalog order using the stoneware promo as a push. I just made a quick flyer with a table that had the price difference for "Friday vs. Monday" for my show tonight. The only problem is that it's on my Mac (on pages), so it probably will not look the same if I upload it. I can try though if you would like.
My only concern is this....do you think that it brings any negative vibe if we talk about the prices increasing??? I know that prices increase on everything, but no one wants to see that, so I've tried to not point it out a lot. What do you guys think???

I have someone ordering the large bar pan and round stone plus she has a 10% off past host discount so she's saving even more.

When I have mentioned the price increase I also mention stones have not increased in 2 years (I think that is the time period). People are purchasing "for/at the moment" and whether they remember it or not in a future show, I doubt it. I am just trying what I can to increase sales at my last show or online sales while double points are still going on.

I always tell my customers that Pampered Chef does not like to increase the prices if they don't have to, especially in this economy. So if TPC is raising the price it must mean that the manufacturer has raised their price.

Everyone is cool with that explanation.

pkd09 said:
When I have mentioned the price increase I also mention stones have not increased in 2 years (I think that is the time period).

I started in Feb 09, the DCB was $65 and it went to $69 shortly after.

I'd love a copy of the flyer...would love to increase those double points myself. :D

Jen1409 said:
I have someone ordering the large bar pan and round stone plus she has a 10% off past host discount so she's saving even more.

I am a new consultant. When I was a customer I was told that I couldn't use my past host discount in addition to the guest special. Was this correct?

ctlankford said:
I am a new consultant. When I was a customer I was told that I couldn't use my past host discount in addition to the guest special. Was this correct?

You can use your past host discount on GUEST specials, but not HOST specials.

Also, hosts can save the 20% PLUS whatever discount they qualified for....potentially getting those unglazed stones for 50% off.

ctlankford said:

Guest special... YES... if it is a discounted product (if you are putting your host # down anyway to order other products it would subtract automatically)

Past Host booking bonus... NO you do not get your extra 10% off

I just turned in a show. Three of the guests (host included) bought stoneware. Most purchased other things.

Yes, I just had a host that got the rectangle stone for just over $10 because she got an additional 30% off! :)

I tried using the flyer I came up with tonight. It worked great! About 1/3 of my guest bought stones (which is higher than I was seeing at other shows). I think it went over really well.

Can you please post the flyer? I would love to share it with my customers:)

What is the Weekend Stoneware Sale?

The Weekend Stoneware Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase stoneware products at discounted prices.

When does the Weekend Stoneware Sale take place?

The exact dates of the Weekend Stoneware Sale may vary, but it typically takes place over a weekend, as the name suggests. The dates will be announced on our website and social media channels, so be sure to keep an eye out!

What types of stoneware products are included in the sale?

The Weekend Stoneware Sale includes a variety of stoneware products such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookware. The specific items included in the sale may vary each time, so be sure to check our website for the latest offerings.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Weekend Stoneware Sale?

No, the Weekend Stoneware Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes host rewards or consultant discounts.

How can I purchase items from the Weekend Stoneware Sale?

You can purchase items from the Weekend Stoneware Sale through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that items are available while supplies last, so it's best to shop early to get your desired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jenn822
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies