• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Purchase Stoneware at 20% Off in November?

In summary, the hosts can purchase stoneware at 20% off after their 60% off host special. They get one at 60% off, or 2 at 60% off if they reach the $500 in sales. Then they can purchase the other stones using the host discount level they earned on top of the 20%. This is a great deal for hosts, as they can potentially get stoneware for almost 50% off. Guests can also take advantage of the 20% off offer for unlimited pieces of the Classic variety. This is a fantastic deal for hosts and a great opportunity to "double dip" on discounts during SAT season.
jenniwest04
I'm a new consultant (2 months) and have 3 shows booked for November at this point. All the hosts LOVE stoneware. I haven't had anyone ask yet, but want to be prepared. Can the HOSTS purchase stoneware at 20% off after their 60% off host special? I don't see any purchase requirements for the guests so it looks to me like it's basically a sale. I KNOW that one host in particular will be sure to ask!Any insight on this would be welcome!!

They get one at 60% off, or 2 at 60% off if they reach the $500 in sales. Then they can purchase the other stones using the host discount level they earned on top of the 20%. Nice deal! I'm so excited for this November. What a great offer for a SAT season. I have 6 Nov. shows booked so far. :) Good luck with yours!

The host will be getting a discount anyway- regardless of the Guest Special. I'm new too, and had thought this as well, then realized that being the host, the host discount may actually be higher than the 20%. :)Someone else may correct me if I am looking at this incorrectly.

this is great for hosts, after the stone or stones for 60% off, the host gets the other sale stones for 20% off and then they can use their discount on top of this so they may even get the stones for almost 50% off if they haven't already gotten them for free.

The key is to remember to use the guest special item numbers. It is not automatic.

Thank you all for this thread. It alerted me to the fact that the DCB is the only glazed piece that is 60% off, and that the Guest specials are only the Classic variety. I had
not picked up on that until I read this thread.

Thanks, everyone! Appreciate your help on this :)

This is a fantastic deal for hosts!

They can get up to 2 pieces for 60% off, but they can also use their 50% off items for the 20% sale stoneware, and their shopping spree discount for 20% off stoneware!

What a great savings for them!:thumbup:

My hosts are lining up to "double dip" on the discounts..in addition to their 60% off offer. It's a great time to host if anyone wants stoneware!!!

What? You mean that:Sally host's party is $300.She gets a 20 percent discount and a half price item.She chooses the DCB as her 60 percent off item.Are you telling me she can get the bar pan for $11.80??? (50 percent off ... plus 20 percent off THAT?)I thought no discount was greater than 60 percent!It's still a fabulous deal!

You are absolutely correct Di!! This is a great special to be having during SAT!!

Di_Can_Cook said:
What? You mean that:

Sally host's party is $300.

She gets a 20 percent discount and a half price item.

She chooses the DCB as her 60 percent off item.

Are you telling me she can get the bar pan for $11.80??? (50 percent off ... plus 20 percent off THAT?)

I thought no discount was greater than 60 percent!

It's still a fabulous deal!

whoa! i just ran over to my coworkers office (a november hostess) & told her the good news :) shes having a show in nov cause her husband broke her rectangular baker. instead of paying $36 now ... pay $14.40 in nov :D

Di_Can_Cook said:
What? You mean that:

Sally host's party is $300.

She gets a 20 percent discount and a half price item.

She chooses the DCB as her 60 percent off item.

Are you telling me she can get the bar pan for $11.80??? (50 percent off ... plus 20 percent off THAT?)

I thought no discount was greater than 60 percent!

It's still a fabulous deal!

She can get her one 60 percent stone.

Then she can choose a 20 percent off stone as her half price item, be sure to use the guest special item number.

Then she can get more stones at 20 percent off using her free product value...she uses less of her free product value per peice bc you will use the guest special numbers.

If she keeps getting stones, using the 20 % guest special item numbers, her 20 % host discount will apply to as much stoneware as she wants... it's not quite the same as 40 % off, bc it's 20 % off the 20 % off price (actually works out to 36% off) but like someone said--it's still an awesome deal, especially since it's unlimited!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

This is such a great offer... just one more question to make sure that I understand... the guests can get as many pieces (of the offered stones) as they like for 20% off?

Thank you for the clarification.

Yes. It's just like something being on sale at the store - unless it specifically states that there's a limit, they can buy as many as they want.

Thanks Ann!!!!

O.K.....so the guests do not have to purchase atleast $60.00 to qualify for the 20% off?
I just want to be sure that there is no minimum purchase required.Thanks!

laurano75 said:
O.K.....so the guests do not have to purchase atleast $60.00 to qualify for the 20% off?
I just want to be sure that there is no minimum purchase required.Thanks!

Nope! No minimum purchase required. This month is a flat out 20% off stonware for guests!

what about past hosts? can they use the 10% with the 20% off? to get 30%

Sorta. It's actually 10% off the already discounted price, which works out mathematically to 28% off. Just make sure you enter the guest special numbers in PP/P3. Otherwise the program will use the regular price.You can also use the sale numbers on current host orders. If they earned a 25% discount on their order, they'll get 25% off the sale price. And that works out to a 40% total discount off the regular retail.

Is anyone having problems on P3 with the guest special numbers for stoneware? I had a show Saturday and a guests wants the large round stone with handles. When I put in the special number, I get an error saying its not available yet. I tried to see if I was missing any updates but that wasn't the problem either.... any thoughts? thanks

GQ14 goes in fine with my program.

Haven't had a problem either! If it continues, I'd call or email tech support.

Do you have the right date for the show? If you accidentally have a non-November date, it won't take the specials. Also make sure that you're running the latest updates from HO.

What is the November Stoneware Special?

The November Stoneware Special is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of our most popular stoneware items at a discounted price.

What is included in the November Stoneware Special set?

The set includes a Large Bar Pan, a Medium Bar Pan, a Rectangular Baker, a Square Baker, and a Rectangular Lid. These stoneware pieces are perfect for cooking a variety of dishes in the oven or microwave.

How much does the November Stoneware Special cost?

The November Stoneware Special is priced at $169, which is a savings of over $60 compared to purchasing each item separately.

Is the November Stoneware Special eligible for any discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the November Stoneware Special is not eligible for any additional discounts or promotions. However, it is already a great deal on its own!

Can the November Stoneware Special be purchased separately or only as a set?

The November Stoneware Special can only be purchased as a set. This allows us to offer the special discounted price and ensure that customers receive all of the necessary pieces for a complete stoneware set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Blueskychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Blueskychef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies