• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with 20% + 20% Off Guest Specials on Cookie Press and More!

In summary, if you want to purchase the cookie press on sale in November, you can order it as a personal order in October and get the guest sale price of 20% off. You can also use your consultant discount on this order. However, you can only order one as a sample. If you spend $60 on this order, you can also receive the free measuring spoon set.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I keep reading in old threads that we can purchase guest specials that are 20% off & use our 20% off too for a total of 40% off. How does that work if I want to buy the cookie press that's on sale in november? Do I buy in october or november? How many can I get? If I spend $60, can I still get the free measuring spoons?

"Our 20% off" is actually your base commission that you make on the order (of the original product minus 20%). As long as your order is $60 product total (after the 20% off) you'd get the free guest item.

If you are the host of the show, you can order the special and then the host discount applies after that. It is not quite 40% (with the 20%) because it is 15-30% off the already reduced price.
Mara

You can purchase it in October as a personal order. You can only order one and put it guest special number.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I keep reading in old threads that we can purchase guest specials that are 20% off & use our 20% off too for a total of 40% off. How does that work if I want to buy the cookie press that's on sale in november? Do I buy in october or november? How many can I get? If I spend $60, can I still get the free measuring spoons?

I've been wanting to order the Cookie Press. Thanks for reminding me I can get it at a discount. :) Amy, the answer is yes. I dated my personal order for October 1st, entered GV79 item # for Cookie Press (23.60 is the sale price) then it gave me my discount (I get 22%). So, my before tax&shipping is 18.41! Yeah! I'm so excited!

So can I get more than 1? Id like to use them as christmas gifts. :)

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
So can I get more than 1? Id like to use them as christmas gifts. :)

As a sample right now no but you can order more than one in November. Learned the wrong way with the pumpkin dish!

But in november I would still get the 20% off plus my consultant discount?

Should be able to, I just tried with the pumpkin dish and it worked.

wadesgirl said:
Should be able to, I just tried with the pumpkin dish and it worked.

So,on the supply order form (P3) if the item is ordered the month of the special, we get the additional 20% (cookie press or pumpkin dish, etc.)?

It's a non-commissionable PERSONAL order. Not a supply order. You can purchase the following month's special in the prior month for the sale price and you get your discount on top of that. Just put it in P3 and you'll see your charge. But as has been said, in the prior month you can just get one sample.

Because it's discounted for guests in November, in October you can order one Cookie Press at the guest sale price on a non-com personal order and your consultant discount will also be deducted from the cost. You can also order other things on the same order, but only one cookie press at the guest price. If you spend $60 (after all discounts are subtracted and before shipping and tax) you can also get the free measuring spoon set with that October personal order.

What does "20% + Another 20%" mean?

"20% + Another 20%" refers to a special offer or promotion where customers can receive a total discount of 40% on select Pampered Chef products.

How can I take advantage of the "20% + Another 20%" deal?

To receive the 40% discount, simply purchase one of the qualifying products during the specified promotion period. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Which products are included in the "20% + Another 20%" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion may vary, but they will be clearly marked on our website or in our catalog. Look for the "20% + Another 20%" logo next to the product to ensure it is eligible for the discount.

Can I combine the "20% + Another 20%" deal with other offers or discounts?

No, the "20% + Another 20%" deal cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per transaction.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase with the "20% + Another 20%" discount?

There is no limit on the number of products you can purchase with the "20% + Another 20%" discount, as long as they are all eligible for the promotion. However, some individual products may have purchase limits per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • AFwife
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies