• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Navigating the January Host & Guest Special

In summary, the January Host & Guest special is a great deal for those that get show sales of $500 or more. Past hosts that have hosted the show receive a 60% off piece of stoneware and guests can purchase the Heart Bowl for $10. Be quick, as this deal is only going to last for a limited time.
pamela
I am really trying my best to get my head around the January Host & Guest special and when I went to CS to see what others there are saying about it, it confused me more!

Do I have this straight:

-January Hosts that get show sales to $500 get $50 more, $700 gets $75 and $1000 gets $100
-January Hosts can purchase unlimited amounts of Stoneware at AT LEAST 20% off as they can then add their earned Host discount to get it for even less
-Past Hosts get a piece of Stoneware at 60% off AND unlimited Stoneware at 30% off due to the sale and their 10% PHD
-guests get 20% off Stoneware and can purchase the Heart Bowl for $10

Do I have everything???

chefmeg said:
I am really trying my best to get my head around the January Host & Guest special and when I went to CS to see what others there are saying about it, it confused me more!

Do I have this straight:

-January Hosts that get show sales to $500-699 get $50 more, $700-999 gets $75 and $1000 gets $100
-January Hosts can purchase unlimited amounts of Stoneware at AT LEAST 20% off as they can then add their earned Host discount to get it for even less - they can get unlimited stoneware at almost 50% off - I'll post a tent card Barbara Duke sent us.
-Past Hosts get a piece of Stoneware at 60% off AND unlimited Stoneware at 30% off due to the sale and their 10% PHD - not technically 30% off. If the order is $100, take 20% off that to make it $80. Then take an ADDITIONAL 10% off to make it $72. So, 28% off.
-guests get 20% off Stoneware and can purchase the Heart Bowl for $10 - unlimited on the $10 bowl, yes on the stoneware, individual/online orders can purchase the bowl, too, at full price - $14, I think

Do I have everything???

Lots in January!!! :bugeye:

Jan Tent CardHere is the tent card. Print it on cardstock and fold in half (hamburger) and have it next to you at check out.

That's how I understand it. Just to clarify, though, only the past host from whom the show was booked gets the 60% off stoneware piece, not all past hosts (I'm assuming that's what you meant, but just thought I'd clarify). Also, it really is a little different than a 30% discount on the rest of the stoneware they'd like. It's the 20% off, then 10% off the sale price, so not completely 30% off if that makes sense.

IT IS a great special, though! Definitely talk it up for any past hosts that are not only at shows, but that may just want to order.:)

Wow, are we all quick or what???:)

Kate, it wasn't attached!!

It is now...sorry!

pamperedbecky said:
Wow, are we all quick or what???:)

scary quick! but that is what I was counting on!

WOW! I missed all the action this evening!

Love the tent card! Thanks.

cmdtrgd said:
Here is the tent card. Print it on cardstock and fold in half (hamburger) and have it next to you at check out.

This is the host special without the "bonus", yes? I thought it was up to 30% off of the 20% sale price?

Up to 30% off the 20% off price is close to 50% off. You are advertizing up to 50% off unlimited stoneware. If I get a $1000 show, I would be happy to pay the difference to get them to 50% off stoneware.

1. What are the January host and guest specials?

The January host and guest specials are exclusive deals and discounts offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. These specials are available for both hosts and guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or online event during the month.

2. How can I become a host for the January specials?

To become a host for the January specials, you can either host an in-person Pampered Chef party or an online party. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as access to the host-exclusive specials.

3. Can I combine the January specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the January host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. These specials are already discounted and cannot be further discounted.

4. What is the difference between the host and guest specials?

The host specials are only available for hosts who host a Pampered Chef party or online event. These specials can include free products, discounted products, or exclusive bundles. The guest specials, on the other hand, are available for all guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or online event. These specials can include discounted products or exclusive bundles.

5. How long are the January host and guest specials available?

The January host and guest specials are only available for the month of January. After that, they will no longer be available and will be replaced by new specials for the following month. It is recommended to book your party early in the month to take advantage of these specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
monicag