• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing January Success: Tips for Booking and Selling at Your Upcoming Shows

In summary, "Let's Talk January" is a series of free virtual events and discussions hosted by our organization to kick off the new year with meaningful conversations and connections. To participate, you can register for our events and join our online discussions using designated platforms or hashtags. The topics covered will include personal growth, self-care, goal setting, and building meaningful connections, led by experts and thought leaders. Suggestions for topics and speakers are also welcome through our website or social media pages.
I have 12 shows in 15 days in December. And 9 shows on the calendar for January. My goal is 20 shows for January, knowing aleast 5-10 will cancel or reschedule. What are you making at your January shows. I have been "selling" the hostess special to book but want to "sell the sizzle" of food too.

Since it's -40 here in January, I do Hawaiian Luaus!

I love that idea... but I am in Sunny Southern California.. +40 is cold to us!

LOL true true.

We can go to the beach on Christmas day most years

pcjenni said:
We can go to the beach on Christmas day most years

WEll aren't you lucky??! lol

Not as cold here as Canada but we often have a "White Christmas" and January is frigid. We get most of our cancellations due to weather or "fear of weather". <---annoys me to no end. Just sayin'.

I'm hoping to book up the beginning with the Free Slicer/Chopper offer and then how much my hosts can get based on a $1000 show.

For food - themes are going to kick off my New Year.
- New Year, New You, New food! (healthy meal ideas)
- Wine & Slippers
- Chicks & Chocolate etc.

Ohhh I like Chicks and Chocolate!

1. What is "Let's Talk January"?

"Let's Talk January" is a series of virtual events and discussions hosted by our organization throughout the month of January to kick off the new year with meaningful conversations and connections.

2. How can I participate in "Let's Talk January"?

To participate in "Let's Talk January", simply register for our virtual events and join our online discussions on our designated platforms. You can also follow our social media pages for updates and join the conversation using our designated hashtags.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Let's Talk January"?

No, "Let's Talk January" is completely free to participate in. However, some of our events may require registration beforehand, so be sure to check our website for more information.

4. What topics will be covered in "Let's Talk January"?

We will be covering a wide range of topics related to personal growth, self-care, goal setting, and building meaningful connections. Our events and discussions will be led by experts and thought leaders in these areas.

5. Can I suggest a topic or speaker for "Let's Talk January"?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for topics and speakers for "Let's Talk January". You can reach out to us through our website or social media pages with your suggestions and we will consider them for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706