• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help booking shows for January? Any tips?

In summary, Amanda is struggling to get bookings for her business in November. If she can over host coach in January, she may be able to get more bookings. Jaye is also struggling to get bookings for her business in November, but she is trying to focus on selling cookware recipes in November and December.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I really messed up last January and only had one show, I really have to sell at least $1250 to get my over rides. I have one catalog show, but I am trying to get her to sign, I know I need to focus right now, not next month.

I hate booking so far out, any tips for me??????

I"m not an expert but I was thinking if you hype up January as the best month to host b/c of the cookware special. Maybe you can start doing recipes that involve the cookware and hopefully get more bookings.

My director told me to say, its a great time for people to get together after a hectic December, great time for those that get money for the holidays to spend it, those that want to show off their new jewelry or outfits they got for the holidays.

I'm going to try this and see how it works. I had alot of people love the cookware after they bought the try me.. hopefully this will work for bookings.

Good luck!

The big thing to remember about January is to over host coach!

I also like that idea that someone put out for booking... you pick a product and they pay for it the date they booked... book the 8th, they pay $8.00. It's in the files... that's what I am planning for January. I have a bunch of people who want me to call them in January, so I am hoping that they turn into definite for that month!Good luck!

Amanda,

I'm going to be featuring cookware recipes in my November shows to attract January bookings. Even if it is not the demo recipe, I will have the pull aparts made to showcase cookware.

Jaye,

If you have people wanting you to call them in January I would offer an incentive for them to book it today. I have found that those that want to be called after the holidays usually don't book until the very end of January or into February. My goal is to get my January booked before Thanksgiving because I found out last year that I had a hard time getting going again after Christmas. The big thing that helped me was a hostess that had a $1200 show in January!!

Thanks to everyone who has responded. My problem is my November is nowhere near where I wanted it, and I am unexpectedly taking an extra week off due to a funeral on the east coast. December I have one booking and 1 possible in January. I am really stressed out right now, and feel that my momemtum is gone.

Amanda, take the time to just send out emails and get on the phone. You can only do so much but if you invest the time now, it may get you a few more bookings than you have now. Dont stress. I had this happen to me in September and I'm now actually getting hyped about the business again. You can do it :)

MicheleC said:
Jaye,

If you have people wanting you to call them in January I would offer an incentive for them to book it today. I have found that those that want to be called after the holidays usually don't book until the very end of January or into February. My goal is to get my January booked before Thanksgiving because I found out last year that I had a hard time getting going again after Christmas. The big thing that helped me was a hostess that had a $1200 show in January!!

How funny, I was actually thinking that! Thanks for the great advice and the push! I am doing something for tomorrow for Halloween, and on the 16th, I am holding an open house, I was thinking of offering an incentive to get them to book before my open house. I am just trying to think of the right way to entice them. I am thinking of doing that sheet, where if they hold a show on a certain date, they get a particular item for the cost of the date they booked for. I am not sure. I have to get through tomorrow, and then I can worry about it! :)

As far as December goes, I have two definites, and I think that I have a couple of others that are wanting dates, but I really have so much going on with my family that month, that if I just have the two shows, that's fine with me! :) But, I definitely want to get January booked.

Related to Need help booking shows for January? Any tips?

What are the benefits of booking a party in January?

Booking a party in January comes with many benefits. First, you can take advantage of our special January host rewards, which include free products and discounts. Additionally, your guests may be more likely to attend and make purchases since it is a slower month after the holiday rush. Plus, you can start the new year off right by hosting a fun and interactive party with friends and family.

How far in advance should I book a party in January?

We recommend booking your party as soon as possible in January to ensure availability. Many people like to book their parties in advance to secure a specific date and time that works for them and their guests.

What types of parties can I host in January?

You can host any type of party in January, including in-home parties, online parties, and catalog parties. You can also choose from our wide variety of themes, such as a healthy eating party, a game night party, or a meal prep party. Our consultants can help you plan the perfect party for your preferences and needs.

Are there any special deals or promotions for January bookings?

Yes, we have exclusive deals and promotions for January bookings. These can include discounts on specific products or additional host rewards. Make sure to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date offers.

How can I book a party in January?

Booking a party in January is easy! You can contact your consultant directly or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. From there, you can discuss your party preferences and schedule a date that works best for you. Your consultant will handle all the details and make sure you have a successful and enjoyable party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcheftammy
  • Doodlbug329