• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are January Shows the Key to Unlocking Unlimited Savings and Free Products?

In summary, the person did a booth yesterday and today and got some great contacts. They were speaking with a lady who was interested in booking a show "after the holidays". They told her that they were booking shows in January because as soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, people give them that line. They also said that the January special is unlimited 20% off stoneware. The host also gets up to $100 more free product. The person booked a January show right there.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I just did a booth yesterday and today and got some great contacts. I was speaking with a lady who was interested in booking a show "after the holidays". I told her that I was booking shows in January because as soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, people give me that line. So when I do call them in January we are looking at a February show. Then I said "I don't know what the February specials is, but the January special is unlimited 20% off stoneware. Hosts also get up to $100 more free product." She booked a January show right there. Now, when I host coach, I will let her know that we need to focus on an $800 show or more so she can get the most amount of free products (since I already know that she is excited about that part of the host benefits).

I love the way you worded that! I wasn't even thinking of mentioning the stoneware, but hosts can get that too! I booked a January show today & the past host is so thrilled that she can get a 60% off piece and 20% off the rest! Plus someone else said she wanted the fluted pan when it went on special, so I could tell her that I'll give her a call in January.

I have 10 shows booked for January, and most of them because of the stoneware sale, and being able to use their host discount on top of the sale price! AFTER I talk about the stoneware sale (and how EVERYONE loves a stoneware sale....) then I mention the host bonus. What I think is that after they know about the sale, they start thinking the $500 in sales is more attainable - because everyone who comes/orders will want to pick up discounted stoneware!

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you. I currently have a stack of possible hosts who want me to contact them "after the holidays". I am getting so annoyed because I want January shows and calling after the first of the year is for the most part a Feb. or later show. I could knock myself in the head for not saying what you did. They are all getting calls this week.

Hi there! It sounds like you had a successful booth and made some great contacts. Congrats on booking a show for January! I always find it helpful to mention the upcoming specials to potential hosts, it definitely adds an extra incentive for them to book. And it's great that you already have a plan to coach your host on reaching the $800 mark for maximum free products. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. What is "January Mindset!!!"?

"January Mindset!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals start the new year with a positive and healthy mindset. It includes recipes, tips, and tools to support a healthy lifestyle.

2. How long does the program last?

The "January Mindset!!!" program is designed to last for the entire month of January. However, the recipes and tips can be used throughout the year to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, the "January Mindset!!!" program is completely free for anyone to participate. We want to encourage and support everyone in starting the new year with a positive and healthy mindset.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join the program?

No, the "January Mindset!!!" program is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe that everyone can benefit from a healthy mindset and we want to share our resources with as many people as possible.

5. Are there any specific products I need to purchase for the program?

No, there are no specific products that you need to purchase for the "January Mindset!!!" program. However, we may recommend certain Pampered Chef products that can make meal preparation and healthy cooking easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies