• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz: Now or After New Year's?

In summary, Tara is doing a booking blitz in January and February. She is hoping to fill the first week of January. She suggests offering incentives to those who book early.
lisacb77
Just curious for you all that do booking blitzes ... do you plan to do them now or right after New Year's?

I have a few more slots in January & February to fill. I thought about doing a booking blitz this week but with the holidays it seems hard to catch anyone's attention span. As I am doing some small touches with my January hosts now (am mailing packets to ones that don't have, emailing a receipe with note to the ones that do) and plan to hit them full force with coaching the week of Jan. 2 (my parties are all Jan. 20 or later), I'm wondering if I should do the same for my blitz.

Pros-shorter timeframe means keeping the excitement about the show. Better chance they'll know their schedule and keep the date they pick.

Cons-really busy with day job first 2 weeks of year (not that I am not now, just gets worse). Chance that no one will want January as it will be about 2-3 weeks away.

If you can think of any other pros/cons I'd appreciate that along with feedback of course!!!

Check in with those who have purchased the cookware in the past. Not just sets, but those who have purchased the saute pan. I've got 7 shows on the books for january (totally surprised) because of the cookware.

Where are you in Pearland?? My parents just moved into Sunrise Lakes off of 518.

I'm doing my blitz between Christmas and New Years so I can try to fill the first week of January.

That's a great idea Kate! I will prolly be working that week but it should be slower & less stressful (most of the office will be out on vacay) so I can prolly come home at regular time and blitz in the evenings. Thanks for the tip!

Tara, we are in Southdown, so that's not far from your parents! Where are you in Htown??

Oak Forest
Ella/610 basically

My mom and dad just moved to Pearland in June. They used to live in spring and then moved to PA for a year and a half and are now back b/c my dad's job is off of hwy 6 and 288.

I've been telling my mom to make friends with her neighbors so that i could infiltrate! :p

Our cluster is dong a blitzing tonight. My director is offering incentives-don't know what they are yet. Of course my DH invited a few friends over tonight to watch the Bears!

Ann

For those of you who call between Christmas & New Years--do you offer any incentives for booking the first week of Jan? I was thinking of offering an It's still New Year's show & bringing the supplies like napkins, cups & plates.

Ummm what exactely is a booking Blitz... I think I got an idea, but would love some feedback!

Cheers

We are doing our tonight! It is giving me the excuse I need to call all of those maybe's. I know most want to wait until after the holidays to commit but I want them talking about it at all of their holiday parties now! Plus if I waited then they could always have another reason to wait. This just guarentees them the date they want.

Booking Blitz is just calling your list of potential hosts and not stopping. Most times there is a designated call time and length. Like some clusters will do it at a meeting for 20 minutes. Everyone gets on their cell phones and calls the people on their lists. You don't have to do it with other people you could just challenge yourself.

Hey Elaine I was on the call with you! I really enjoyed it and I am going to keep on with it. I booked 3 cooking shows and 1 catalog show.
Ann

Elaine also won the booking blitz! You Go Girl!

Ann

Tara, I love it! Pearland is totally big enough, go for it!

My last blitz, I think I made 8 calls in 45 mins. I have a list of 10-12 potentials I've developed and I plan to call them all that week no matter how long it takes!

What is "Blitzing: Now or January?"

"Blitzing: Now or January?" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase certain products at a discounted price during the month of January.

When does the "Blitzing: Now or January?" promotion start and end?

The promotion starts on January 1st and ends on January 31st.

Do I have to be a consultant to take advantage of the "Blitzing: Now or January?" promotion?

No, anyone can take advantage of the promotion by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are all products eligible for the "Blitzing: Now or January?" promotion?

No, only select products are eligible for the promotion. These products will be marked with a "Blitzing: Now or January?" label on the website and in the catalog.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with the "Blitzing: Now or January?" promotion?

No, the "Blitzing: Now or January?" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Becca_in_MD