• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz Success: 44 Points and Counting!

In summary, Sherri Carr achieved 44 points with her booking blitz. The points breakdown included 1 potential recruit lead, 2 referrals, 3 cooking show in Jan and two Fundraisers, and 1 potential recruit lead.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I just did a booking blitz with my upline director Sherri Carr, and I got 44 points (I said I got 40, but missed calculated).:D

7 talking with live people that did not order or book (1 point each)
2 referrals ( 2 points each)
3 catalog shows one Dec two Jan (4 points each)
3 cooking show in Jan and two Fundraisers (5 points each)
1 potential recruit lead (6 points each)

I have decided that the phone does not have to be my enemy.:thumbup:

Way to go! I think I need to make myself do that for me next week! I don't have any December Shows confirmed, just one tentative and a Kids in the Kitchen thing which is bad about not generating any sales at all! I need to get those going so I can have an awesome December since I am at $1,007 already this month!

Lisa,
Sherri is my upline director as well. Who is your director? I did the blitz on Wednesday evening with them. Aren't they fun!!!!

My director is Jody Kirby she recruited me after my DIL's wedding shower I threw.

I was not able to do the one on Wednesday so I thought I would do todays. I realized the phone is not my enemy. It was a blast!!!!

Good for you Lisa! I did the blitz on Wednesday evening and got 2 bookings out of it!

I'm doing a blitz tonight!

where is the points sheet? I've searched the files here, and don't see it...I see Scoresheets, and scripts...

Nicole, this was a blitz that was set up over a phone conference put on by our upline. They gave us the points breakdown in an e-mail and over the phone, and we just kept our score on our own, and then reported back at the end of the blitz.

can you email me the points breakdown?
That's what I'm needing!
Thanks!

ChefNic said:
can you email me the points breakdown?
That's what I'm needing!
Thanks!

I just emailed you.

Got it !!
Thanks sooooo much!

:)

What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a concentrated effort to secure a large number of bookings for upcoming Pampered Chef parties or events. This is typically done by reaching out to potential hosts and offering incentives for booking a party with you.

Why is a booking blitz important?

A booking blitz is important because it helps to fill your calendar with parties, which in turn leads to higher sales and commissions. It also allows you to reach new customers and expand your network.

How do I prepare for a booking blitz?

To prepare for a booking blitz, you should make a list of potential hosts to reach out to, create an enticing offer or incentive, and have all necessary materials and resources ready to share with potential hosts. It's also important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.

What are some effective strategies for a successful booking blitz?

Some effective strategies for a successful booking blitz include creating a sense of urgency by offering limited-time incentives, reaching out to past hosts and customers, utilizing social media and online tools to connect with potential hosts, and following up with leads in a timely manner.

How can I track my success during a booking blitz?

You can track your success during a booking blitz by keeping a record of the number of bookings you secure, the total sales generated, and the number of new customers you reach. You can also use tracking tools provided by Pampered Chef to monitor your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kellyk
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies