• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting "Repeat" Booking Idea

everything! Yes, they usually invite the same people. I always send their guest list back to them asking for changes or revisions. Sometimes they will add a few names on but other times they don't. I have a really good group of gals from the town south of me. There are 6 of them total and I swear they have a show for me every month (sometimes twice a month) with...everything!
nikked
Gold Member
My Jafra consultant just sent this offer, which is available only through her.

It caught my attention...

Basically, if I hold 3 shows within one year of the date of my first show (which for me is June 27) (3 shows total in one year), at the 3rd show, I get double product credits.

Now, because our pay structure is different, I don't know that I would offer DOUBLE, but maybe an extra 50%, and a statement that average amount of each show must meet a minimum (like $400 or something like that).

Plus, of course, our hostesses would get two hostess specials (becuase of booking off of themselves) and all the other goodies...

It has potential...just thought I would share it because it was a new idea (at least to me! :rolleyes:).

Take it and run with it!

I've attached her flyer as a starting point...

Attachments

• Season_Hostess_Schedule.doc
    215 KB · Views: 537
Not sure if this will work for most consultants. Has anyone had someone book 3 shows in one year? I highly doubt it but I sure someone will say otherwise. Not realistic for me but it is an interesting idea. As you stated, Tony, we could utilize the idea and tailor it to fit our benefits. Maybe if they book twice in one year, they could earn an additional 1/2 price product. Just my thoughts.

DessertDivaFL said:
Not sure if this will work for most consultants. Has anyone had someone book 3 shows in one year? I highly doubt it but I sure someone will say otherwise. Not realistic for me but it is an interesting idea. As you stated, Tony, we could utilize the idea and tailor it to fit our benefits. Maybe if they book twice in one year, they could earn an additional 1/2 price product. Just my thoughts.

I have had more than one host book three times in a year. I actually have quite a few hosts who book every six months so that would technically be three times in one year.

wadesgirl said:
I have had more than one host book three times in a year. I actually have quite a few hosts who book every six months so that would technically be three times in one year.

I knew someone would say it. Ha! Ha! I love it! Well...you obviously have very dedicated hosts and that is wonderful! I wish my hosts would be that generous. Curious...do they invite the same people every time too?

I have hosts that host every 6 months, plus some who host a cooking show, and a couple catalog shows every year. However, I don't think I would offer more than I already do. Most of them rebook so that they can be in on upcoming host bonuses, and that's good enough for them! I just closed a show, and the host rebooked for the Fall - she doesn't know which month yet, she just knows that she wants to get the knives for her DH for Christmas. Soooo we booked tentatively for Sept or Oct, and we'll wait to find out what the host specials are for those months. If it's knives, that seals the month. If not, then she'll just go with the month that looks best to her, and use her 50% off option for the knives.

I meet new people all the time at my hosts shows when they re-host. Different people can make it each time, and often, they think of other people they could invite, plus I encourage them to stress bringing a friend!

DessertDivaFL said:

(Her name is really Nicole. :D)

DessertDivaFL said:
I knew someone would say it. Ha! Ha! I love it! Well...you obviously have very dedicated hosts and that is wonderful! I wish my hosts would be that generous. Curious...do they invite the same people every time too?

Yes, they usually invite the same people. I always send their guest list back to them asking for changes or revisions. Sometimes they will add a few names on but other times they don't. I have a really good group of gals from the town south of me. There are 6 of them total and I swear they have a show for me every month (sometimes twice a month) with each hosting a different month. I always book every host off themselves, I tell them it's an extra benefit of hosting a show and a lot of them are excited to rebook within 6 months to get the upcoming host special. I have another group of hosts in my town who do about the same thing but book every few months.

Thanks, Amanda...I need to update my signature. It's been a year since DH got home...can't hardly believe that!

I know that this idea won't work for everyone, but I also know that I've seen posts through the years asking about how to get hosts to book off of themselves. So, I was just offering this as an idea for those looking for suggestions.

I would normally never do three shows in a year of anything (most of my regular DS consultants are lucky if they get me once a year)...

But, dangle that stupid proverbial carrot in front of me, and yeah...I'll probably bite!

babywings76 said:
(Her name is really Nicole. :D)

Can I embarass myself any further? Probably! :blushing:

DessertDivaFL said:

No you are just learning some new things today!

DessertDivaFL said:

Every time I see your photo I laugh, esp. in the a.m. -- looks like you are quite relaxed having a drink. Gives me ideas sometimes.....:D

gailz2 said:
Every time I see your photo I laugh, esp. in the a.m. -- looks like you are quite relaxed having a drink. Gives me ideas sometimes.....:D

Here I go again...I am relaxing with a glass of water. LOL :p

wadesgirl said:
Yes, they usually invite the same people. I always send their guest list back to them asking for changes or revisions. Sometimes they will add a few names on but other times they don't. I have a really good group of gals from the town south of me. There are 6 of them total and I swear they have a show for me every month (sometimes twice a month) with each hosting a different month. I always book every host off themselves, I tell them it's an extra benefit of hosting a show and a lot of them are excited to rebook within 6 months to get the upcoming host special. I have another group of hosts in my town who do about the same thing but book every few months.

Just curious...what are your sales on these parties since the host is inviting the same people? Do the invitees ever host their own party so they can stop spending and earn products themselves?

Stephanie

smstrks said:
Just curious...what are your sales on these parties since the host is inviting the same people? Do the invitees ever host their own party so they can stop spending and earn products themselves?

Stephanie

It depends. The one group that hosts 1 or 2 time a month usually don't have very big shows. But I'll take them. The other group who does one every couple months usually goes from $400-900 shows each time. In this group they are all friends but they each have their own families, coworkers, etc that they invite so there are always new people around at that group.

very cool!!! thanks for letting me know!

Stephanie

Okay I have a great bunch of Hosts who one of them books every month! Heather had a $656 in March and booked off herself for June. Carmen and Teesha booked from her for April. Carmen had $802 Show and booked herself for August and her SIL booked for July; Teesha had a $233; she booked herself for September. Heather's Show was submitted last Friday at $1,050 (plus I added outside orders I had gotten to total $1,202); she booked herself for October since the other ladies are already July/August/September. They work at a local factory in the administration so let everyone know in the plant they have a Show! I just got the 5 boxes in for Heather yesterday and today (4 yesterday/1 today). She sold 22 (yes) Mix N Chops!!! I could not believe it! One of the supervisors told everyone on her shift that this was the one thing EVERYONE needed. I even put the "Mix N Chop Uses" flyer from here... I am going to attach it since I fixed it to be 1/2 page if anyone wants to add it to their orders. I also put a little "business card size note" in each bag saying the "Amy Womack will be having a Catalog Show closing on July 23rd. Please let Susan XXX or Heather XXX know if you would like to purchase anything. When I send out her orders, I will do the same thing for Teesha. Teesha is very shy and "didn't want to bother anyone" with ordering for her Show but the other ladies will help her this time! I love my Hosts that have been doing this! Now if I could find about 6-8 more who would do it. Most of my Hosts now book off themselves since I started mentioning the BIG advantage of the double Host benefit for the month they hold it!

Attachments

• Mix N Chop Uses.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 569
Just had to throw in my 2 cents. I did this with my Creative memories consultant a couple years ago, all for a free album. But there were stipulations, there had to be X number of guest, with at least 2 being new and X dollars in sales. I think it is an awesome idea!

Somewhat similar to this, I have been tossing around the idea of offering my host that rebook a certain item (possibly a stone, I haven't decided yet) if they beat their last show sales. This would #1 help them to earn more free product than their last show, #2 earn them an additional free item. Of course their will be stipulations that their first show had to be a minimum of xxx amount of dollars. Still working on "tweaking" the details.

Karen said:
Somewhat similar to this, I have been tossing around the idea of offering my host that rebook a certain item (possibly a stone, I haven't decided yet) if they beat their last show sales. This would #1 help them to earn more free product than their last show, #2 earn them an additional free item. Of course their will be stipulations that their first show had to be a minimum of xxx amount of dollars. Still working on "tweaking" the details.

I really like that idea!

What is an "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea?

An "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea is a unique and creative approach to encouraging customers to book a repeat party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. It can be anything from a themed party to a special promotion or incentive for booking again.

Why is it important to have an "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea?

Having an "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea helps to keep customers engaged and excited about booking repeat parties with a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also attract new customers and increase sales by offering a unique and memorable experience.

How can I come up with an "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea?

There are many ways to come up with an "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea. You can brainstorm with your team or fellow consultants, ask for suggestions from your customers, or look for inspiration from other successful consultants or businesses.

Can I use the same "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea for all of my customers?

No, it is important to tailor your "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea to each individual customer. Consider their interests, preferences, and previous experiences with Pampered Chef to come up with an idea that will be most appealing and effective for them.

How do I promote my "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea to my customers?

There are several ways to promote your "Interesting" Repeat Booking Idea to your customers. You can mention it during parties, share it on social media, send out emails or newsletters, or create flyers or other promotional materials to hand out. It is also helpful to explain the benefits and reasons for booking a repeat party with you through this idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ponvn591