• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Booking Flower Idea

In summary, the conversation discusses a creative idea to use tongue depressors and post-it notes as promotional tools. The idea is to write booking dates on one side and add eye-catching designs on the other side, and then place the decorated sticks in a potted plant. The speaker also mentions offering free gifts and cooking shows as incentives, as well as using foam sheets and suckers to create flower-shaped promotions.
noelskitchen
I thought of an idea to use tongue depressers as stems and I found post it notes in the shapes of different types of flowers. The post-its are different colors. I thought of putting one on each side of the tongue depresser and writing my available booking date on one side but I wanted to put something to catch their eye on the other side that would really make them want to pick that certain date.

I was then going to put the flowered sticks in a potted plant to make it more attractive yet simple.

I've seen the coupons listed here but not sure what to offer as far as products., what's really a good % to offer etc. I know I have to be really excited and make sure they have fun at the show but I would like to try this idea.

Any thoughts? My show is today at 3:00pm

What a creative idea :) Take a picture and post it for us to see :)
I usually offer pick a date, pick a free gift, I have used the stainless mini whisk, , the small spreader, the slice n serve, some of the rubs. I like to keep it under $10.00. I have only gotten 1 or 2 takers, so it hasn't been successful for me, yet, I am hopeful. I also offer, free cooking shows.
I print out pictures from the website and paste them on the back of the date.
Good luck :)

Great. Thanks for the ideas. I'll be sure to take a pic.

I haven't done this but I have made flowers from foam sheets and suckers. You take the foam sheets (they are really inexpensive for quite a lot of them) and cut out the shape of the bloom and then cut a tiny whole in the middle. Then you stick the sucker stick through. I use the little Dum Dums.
I then write my dates on the flowers and "plant" them in a small pot.

Hi there! I love your creative idea of using tongue depressers and post-it notes for your booking dates. It's always great to see consultants thinking outside the box and finding unique ways to make their business stand out. As for offering products as incentives, I would suggest offering a discount or free product with a minimum purchase. For example, you could offer 10% off their total purchase if they book a party with you, or a free product of their choice if they book a party and have at least 10 guests attend. This way, you are offering value to your potential customers while also encouraging them to book a party with you. Remember to also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends. This will help entice them to choose a date and book a party with you. I hope your show at 3:00pm is a success and that your booking dates idea brings in lots of new parties for you. Best of luck!

Related to Need Help With Booking Flower Idea

1. How do I book a flower idea for my party?

To book a flower idea for your party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and go to the "Flower Ideas" section. From there, you can browse through our selection and add the desired flower idea to your cart. Once you have completed the booking process, your flower idea will be reserved for your party.

2. Can I customize the flower idea for my specific party theme?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to customize the flower idea to fit your party theme. Please provide details and any specific requests when booking the flower idea so our consultants can make it perfect for your event.

3. Are there any additional fees for booking a flower idea?

No, there are no additional fees for booking a flower idea. The price listed on our website or provided by our consultants is the total cost for the flower idea.

4. How far in advance should I book a flower idea for my party?

We recommend booking a flower idea at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, if you have a last-minute party, our consultants will do their best to accommodate your request.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my flower idea booking?

Yes, you can cancel or make changes to your flower idea booking. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible to make any changes. Keep in mind that there may be a cancellation fee if the flower idea has already been prepared or customized for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies