• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas on How to Display Booking Slide at Booth

In summary, the bookings slide at a vendor show can be a challenge to set up. The options include taping each card to the front of the table, using a bakers rack, or using a mini dvd player to create a presentation.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Any ideas on how to set up or display the bookings slide at a vendor show?

I have a 8 ft table and a bookings slide all ready ( covered in plastic sleeves) but I have no clue how to set it up.

I thought maybe taping each card to the front of the table, but then with people coming up to the table and looking at stuff (A) they would probably knock them off and (B) if people are standing in front of them they won't be seen.

So then I have this cute little bakers rack I bought from a Home Interiors gal, and I thought about maybe setting that up and having a display board on it with the cards all over like sort of a collage.

I want this to be eye catching and something that stands out to people. I have each benefit one a different bright colored paper, and am hoping to get some bookings for the next coming months...so far I have had no luck getting March or April shows...so I need to get some from this vendor show or I am stuck!

Any ideas??

bumping....ideas anyone??

I'm sorry Elizabeth, I don't have an idea...I've been wondering the same thing myself. I have a Women's Night Out at a Design Center on Thursday, and I'm trying to figure out how to maximize the bookings slide idea at my station...

Has anyone done this at a booth or vendor fair?

I have a fair on the 21st of March. I'm thinking of hanging it from the shade canopy that I will have, I'm still inthe wondering how I'm going to do it stage...

I had printed the slides out on colorful paper and was able to tape to the wall behind my booth.

try to request a wall behind you and tape it up .

AH HA! My husband just mentioned taking a 2x4 and making a base for it...cutting it down to like my height.... Then I can attach the booking slide at the top of the stand and it will hang down nicely...then i can set it beside my table....who hoo!!

I love it when a plan comes together!

chef131doreen said:
try to request a wall behind you and tape it up .

nope i am out in the middle of the floor....

if you have a mini dvd player save them on a presentation in windows and do as a mini slide show should be short or put 4 to page and do a mini flip chart in a 4x6 photo album

I would definitely keep the pages together and have it all open - for the WOW effect! Sounds like you found a way to do it. I have a booth in April and I'll have it coming down from my canopy to the ground.

I went to Michaels and got a 'presenation' thing - think Science Fair... It's on page 3 of this attachment (sorry - I've been building word documents with a bunch of notes - to look at later - rather then surf the web at work..) anyways, I think this is going to be a good thing...

I put info in word - and am going to scrapbook style post them onto the board.

I hope this all makes sense!!!

Attachments

• pc booth info.doc
    683.5 KB · Views: 679
krafty119 said:
I went to Michaels and got a 'presenation' thing - think Science Fair... It's on page 3 of this attachment (sorry - I've been building word documents with a bunch of notes - to look at later - rather then surf the web at work..) anyways, I think this is going to be a good thing...

I put info in word - and am going to scrapbook style post them onto the board.

I hope this all makes sense!!!

My booth buddy Liz and I saw this board at an event in Canton. We were so impressed with the board that we went right out and made ourselves one. Well actually, we made 2, one for each of us because sometime we do get separated and do a booth without the other one!

I am bringing mine to a fundraiser on Sat and will take a pic of what we used in ours. If you make one of these for yourself, do not forget to put something on the back. I made a sign for the middle of the back with the PC logo, our names and phone number on it so we get advertising from all directions. I usually put mine on an tripod thing so that it stands besides my table.

I have had several other DS company reps ask me about it and how I did it.

elizabethfox said:
AH HA! My husband just mentioned taking a 2x4 and making a base for it...cutting it down to like my height.... Then I can attach the booking slide at the top of the stand and it will hang down nicely...then i can set it beside my table....who hoo!!

I love it when a plan comes together!

I've been trying to figure out how to display mine for a vendor show in march. I LOVE your idea... and I think my husband will like the project. :)

I am so visual! Can you post a picture of it? I can't mentally picture it.

Chef Kearns said:

same here!!

Chef Kearns said:

Would love to see your picture as well.
Thank you!

imagine a flagpole in a metal base - the pole is the 2x4, the base is whatever. Then just tape the booking slide on the flagpole.

yes does anyone have a picture I have a business fair on Tuesday Night and I was wondering how to display mine!

I was at a business event 2 weeks ago, and got a GREAT idea. Take 2 corkboards and hinge them together...you can tack up whatever you want instead of having flyers all over. I did it (cost $20.94 for 2 cork board and 2 hinges) for a vendor fair I had last weekend and it worked out GREAT! I have other vendors comment that they were going to copy it.

sounds good but this is silly, what is cork board?

1. How can I make my booking slide stand out at a booth?

One idea is to use bright, eye-catching colors and fonts on your booking slide. You can also add a few props or decorations that tie in with your company's products or theme. Another option is to use a large, clear font that is easy to read from a distance.

2. What information should I include on my booking slide?

Your booking slide should include your name, contact information, and a call to action for potential customers to book a party or event with you. You can also add any current promotions or incentives for booking a party, as well as pictures of your products or parties you have hosted in the past.

3. How can I make my booking slide interactive?

You can make your booking slide interactive by adding a QR code that links to your booking page or by providing a tablet or laptop for customers to book directly at your booth. You can also have a prize wheel or raffle for customers who book a party with you at the event.

4. How can I display my booking slide if I have limited space at my booth?

If you have limited space at your booth, you can use a tabletop stand or easel to display your booking slide. You can also have a small stack of business cards or flyers with your booking information for customers to take with them.

5. Can I customize my booking slide for different events?

Yes, you can customize your booking slide for different events by adding specific information or promotions that are relevant to the event. For example, if you are at a bridal expo, you can include information about hosting a bridal shower with your products. This will make your booking slide more targeted and effective for that specific event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • RoseAndrews