• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Booking a Show.. Please Help!

In summary, booking a Pampered Chef show is made easy by either contacting a consultant directly or hosting your own show through the website or a current hostess. Hosting a show not only allows for a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family, but also offers the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, exclusive host rewards, and discounts on future purchases. The average duration of a show is 2-3 hours, and hosts have the option to customize the menu with their consultant. While there is no minimum purchase or sales requirement, hosts can earn more rewards and discounts by reaching certain sales thresholds.
melissasutkus
At my first show, I had 2 people who DEFINITELY want to book a show, but they can't give me the specific date until after I close the show.. Should I just make up a date right now to put into Pampered Partner and change it when I know for sure so that the host from the party they attended can get the host special at their parties?

Yes just make it up. So long as it's held within 6 months, the past host can still get the benefit.

Awesome, thanks again for answer my questions :)

Technically we aren't supposed to just make up a date. Here's what I do. I suggest a date to pencil them in, a date that won't be an issue for me like the first Sunday of the month they're considering. I make an appointment to call them to set a firm date. Using the first Sunday of the month reminds me that we need to reschedule that show. It works for me.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show, that's great news! In this situation, I would recommend discussing with the potential hosts and finding a tentative date that works for both of them. This way, you can still enter it into Pampered Partner and they can take advantage of the host special. If the date ends up needing to be changed, you can always update it in the system later on. It's important to make sure everyone is on the same page and has a date in mind, even if it's not set in stone yet. Good luck with your future shows!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or host your own show by going to our website and clicking on "Host a Party" to find a consultant in your area. You can also book a show through a current hostess or through a Facebook party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. As a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards and discounts on future purchases.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef show usually last?

A Pampered Chef show typically lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the type of show and the number of guests. However, the time can vary based on the consultant and the host's preferences.

4. Can I choose the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can definitely choose the menu for your Pampered Chef show! Our consultants offer a variety of menus to choose from, or you can work with them to create a customized menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Is there a minimum purchase or sales requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

There is no minimum purchase or sales requirement for hosting a Pampered Chef show. However, as a host, you can earn more rewards and discounts by reaching certain sales thresholds. Your consultant can provide more information on the host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706