• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bouncing an Idea off You All...

In summary, Meg is considering hosting a summer show and is looking for ideas on how to make it easier for the host. She suggests demoing the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and Trifles. Becky has a vacation during June and is thinking of including a catalog show incentive.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I have 2 shows this weekend and both are expected to have really good attendance. I NEED shows for June and am thinking of booking the bejeebers out of the first 2 weeks (school is still in around here and vacations have not started yet). So, my thought is to take the beverage bucket I have filled with the summer stuff and offer a "no heat" or "no sweat" summer show by placing the dates I have in little spinning red, white and blue flowers. Now, where I need help with this is how to make it as totally, completely simple for the host...from beginning to end!
Here is what I have so far:
I send invitations (I already do this, but they don't know that!)
I bring ingredients (NEED RECIPE IDEAS to keep it cheap for me)
I make reminder calls

What else could I do to promote this idea?

You could also provide plates, cups & napkins (real cheap from $ store).

Make the prep bowl lemon cakes!

Meg,

I think this is a great idea!

For cheap...umm, less expensive, demo's - The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad is actually very inexpensive. If you are buying the ingredients for all of the shows, you can buy in bulk and save alot!

Buy big bottles/jars of ketchup, mustard, pickles, and a big bag of onions. Get cheese, hamburger & the buns on sale, and store in your freezer, and just buy lettuce and tomatoes fresh. (And this shows an insane amount of products!)

OR

Trifles are not expensive either. Do the Chocolate Peanut Butter one that Janet posted!
OR
do banana split ice cream socials - you can buy all of the toppings in bulk, and just take what you need for shows. Then pick up a quart of vanilla, and a bunch of bananas on your way to the show!

OR

MY FAVORITE! Do a 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites. I can find chickens for .79 a lb at Costco, or around that price on sale sometimes at a regular grocery store, and biscuits on sale for between .99 - $1.49 a can, then buy a chunk of Parmesan to use at all of the shows, and a head of garlic, and Italian Seasoning - this could be a great show for $6-$7!

i think this is a great idea - the only thing the host has to do is give you a list of people and provide other nibbles and drinks.

let us know how it goes!

You could even do drinks by bringing a can of frozen lemonade (or making fresh lemonade) in the Quick-stir Pitcher!Good luck!

Oh...and do you have or can you borrow a couple sets of the Outdoor Party Plates? Then you don't have to buy paper and you are showing another item (same with the tumblers!! AND plastic ware!!).

This is a great idea!I have a vacation during June ... I think I am going to include some kind of catalog show incentive as well ... since I book primarily on weekends. Any ideas?

oh, have mercy on me! I cannot believe I didn't think about the outdoor party plates etc! Shame on me! What a great idea!

I love the 30 min chicken and garlic bites,Becky! I will have to decide tomorrow on the recipes to choose since most of the guests at tomorrows show have already seen the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

I am really getting excited about this idea~ya'll are just great with the ideas...keep 'em coming!

1. How can I effectively bounce an idea off you all?

To effectively bounce an idea off us at Pampered Chef, it is best to have a clear and concise explanation of your idea. Be specific about what you are looking for and provide any relevant background information. Also, be open to feedback and willing to listen to different perspectives.

2. What type of ideas can I bounce off you all?

We welcome all types of ideas at Pampered Chef! Whether it's a new product idea, a marketing strategy, or a process improvement, we value creativity and innovation. Just make sure your idea aligns with our company values and goals.

3. Will my idea be kept confidential?

Yes, we take confidentiality seriously at Pampered Chef. Your idea will only be shared with our team members who are directly involved in the discussion and decision-making process. We also have a non-disclosure agreement that we can sign if needed.

4. Can I bounce an idea off you all anonymously?

Unfortunately, we do not accept anonymous ideas at Pampered Chef. We believe in open and transparent communication, and it is important for us to know the source of an idea in order to give proper credit and follow up with any questions or feedback.

5. What happens after I bounce an idea off you all?

After you bounce an idea off us, our team will review and discuss it. We may ask for more information or clarification if needed. If we decide to move forward with your idea, we will work with you to develop an action plan and timeline for implementation. If we are unable to use your idea at this time, we will provide feedback and keep it on file for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kreaser