• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fun Booking Ideas for Oct.

In summary, Heather is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary. Write a summary for the following conversation and start the output with "In summary, " and nothing before it: I only have 2 shows left for this month (and rest of the year ~so far:eek: ) and was wondering if any of you are doing fun stuff besides Halloween recipes for this month? I do have 2 fairs in Nov. but that's pretty much it!! :( In summary, Heather thought about doing a book-to-look-box, envelopes, and
heat123
Silver Member
I only have 2 shows left for this month (and rest of the year ~so far:eek: ) and was wondering if any of you are doing fun stuff besides Halloween recipes for this month? I do have 2 fairs in Nov. but that's pretty much it!! :(

I thought about doing a booking pumpkin TREE (with an actual photo tree) I can borrow and hang little pumpkin buckets on the branches but can't figure out what "gifts" to put in them to entice guests to book at the show?
Any suggestions or successes you all are having with booking incentives like this?

Also anything else fun and creative for Halloween-Fall to share? I had a Price is Right show at the beginning of the month and it was a riot! So I want to mix it up my last two shows make them fun, suited with the season!

Thanks for any help!

Since Halloween is a dress up holiday why not do a dress the pumpkin (or small gourd) contest based on the banana idea? I don't know much about here but I'm sure there is stuff in the files section?

Hmm, sounds kind of fun! I will try and find files on dress your banana and see what I can find out about it.

Ok everyone, how does this sound in the spirit of halloween....

1. giving each guest a halloween baggie with the cute poem tag and duds and smartie candies with a biz card magnet at check out.
2. having my pumpkin booking tree with incentives like a Celebrate cookbook, FREE shipping or 10% OFF their order, or a FREE cooking show that night if they book a show with a date?

any other suggestions anyone? My next show is saturday.

Those both sound great to me. What are you doing at the show on Saturday?

tlennhoff said:
Those both sound great to me. What are you doing at the show on Saturday?

As far as a recipe? It's really a brunch so I am doing the chicken club ring. Or what did you mean?

Thanks for the reply!

Yep, that is what I wondered. Sounds like a good plan. When making it you might want to mention that they could use turkey leftovers to make that after thanksgiving.

heat123 said:
Ok everyone, how does this sound in the spirit of halloween....

1. giving each guest a halloween baggie with the cute poem tag and duds and smartie candies with a biz card magnet at check out.
2. having my pumpkin booking tree with incentives like a Celebrate cookbook, FREE shipping or 10% OFF their order, or a FREE cooking show that night if they book a show with a date?

any other suggestions anyone? My next show is saturday.

I was thinking of doing if anyone books a NOV show from todays show will get Carving Set FREE!(will be included in their order) or something with the Nov or Dec host specials (we do have quite a few to play around with:D

I'm thinking about a "Tis the Season for Giving" theme and donate a percentage of the show to the host's non-profit charity of choice. That way s/he get's the host goods and a happy feeling for the donation & I get a show and a write-off (and a happy feeling for the donation too!).

So I just finished my show and got 2 bookings! I used my pumpkin tree and they loved picking something as the prize! They both won a FREE cooking show and were jazzed about it! I thought they would have wanted the other gifts I offered but I am glad they were happy with a free show! Unfortnately they are both for Jan. but it's something on the calander now (when I only had 1 for Nov! So Yeay!

heat123 said:
So I just finished my show and got 2 bookings! I used my pumpkin tree and they loved picking something as the prize! They both won a FREE cooking show and were jazzed about it! I thought they would have wanted the other gifts I offered but I am glad they were happy with a free show! Unfortnately they are both for Jan. but it's something on the calander now (when I only had 1 for Nov! So Yeay!

WAY TO GO Heather!!!!:D :D :D

That is a good start Heather. And now you know a "tree" can work. Create a few seasonal ones that you can recycle. Glad to hear it got you 2 bookings that is a good start with a new tool.

I was suprised with the tree results honestly. (Maybe because it was so darn cute looking they could not resist) LOL.
I have tried other booking incentives but they have never worked for me. Book to look box, envelopes, coupons etc. But I am glad it worked this time!

I will definitely use it for the rest of my shows and see if I can get Nov and Dec. booked! Thanks for the replies Tash and Ginger!

heat123 said:
I was suprised with the tree results honestly. (Maybe because it was so darn cute looking they could not resist) LOL.
I have tried other booking incentives but they have never worked for me. Book to look box, envelopes, coupons etc. But I am glad it worked this time!

I will definitely use it for the rest of my shows and see if I can get Nov and Dec. booked! Thanks for the replies Tash and Ginger!

No Problem....ANYTIME!!!!:D :D :D

heat123 said:
That's awesome Heather! Way to go! I'm finally popping on here to catch up on all the posts. That's a GREAT accomplishment to get January shows. you'll be glad you booked them now even though it seems so far away!

1. How can I make my October booking parties more fun and unique?

One idea is to have a Halloween theme for your parties. Encourage guests to wear costumes and offer prizes for the best ones. You can also incorporate spooky recipes and decorations to make the party more festive.

2. What types of incentives can I offer to get more bookings in October?

Consider offering a free product or discount to guests who book a party during the month of October. You can also have a raffle or giveaway during each party to encourage guests to book their own party.

3. Are there any seasonal products or promotions that I can highlight for October parties?

Yes, the Pampered Chef fall/winter catalog usually features seasonal products and recipes that are perfect for October parties. You can also offer limited-time promotions or discounts on these products to entice guests to book a party.

4. How can I incorporate the upcoming holidays into my October booking parties?

You can showcase holiday-specific products and recipes, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas themed dishes. You can also offer tips and tricks for hosting a successful holiday gathering using Pampered Chef products.

5. What are some creative ways to reach out to potential hosts for October parties?

Consider hosting a virtual party or offering a party-to-go option, where guests can order a kit with all the necessary ingredients and tools to host their own party. You can also utilize social media to promote your parties and reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcheatham08