• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings: Creative Ideas to Fill Your Party Calendar

In summary, the author is in a funk and no one seems to want to book a party. The author has one open house Sunday and one more party this month. The author suggests exchanging parties with other consultants in the area to get bookings. The author also reminds past customers/hosts and friends and family of the new discontinued ordering options.
pcfleming
I am in a funk right now. Noone seems to want to book a party. I have my open house Sunday, and I have one more party this month. Any new ideas on something fun to draw some bookings?

One thing that I just started doing at my shows is I let the guest know that if they book a party with me on the dates that I say during the shows... Is I will pay for their shipping but in order for me to pay for their shipping they have to book a party with in a two week time frame from the date of the current party..... also reciving 10 % off for entiere year gets them wanting to host a shwo too!!!
See if their is other consultants for differnt companies in teh area that you live in that might be willing to do a party exchange with you..... or a catalog exchange ...... Refer back to your list of 100, call past hostess, and past guest.

I'd play up a couple of things. Get your hosts of shows to push others to have a show so that she can order the hosts special from their shows. Also play up "sets" related to the host specials at the shows. For september that was do a show for $x and get a set of the glazed stoneware for $x. For october it is get the entire set of the new forged cutlery, honing tool, and bar board, for under $100 (search files for forged). Also when talking to your 100 remind them that shows are a great way for them to do their holiday shopping for "free" since they could use their host benefits to do some of their holiday shopping. And if you have a website then email all your past customers/hosts as well as friends and family with the new discontinued ordering options.

Related to Boost Bookings: Creative Ideas to Fill Your Party Calendar

1. What is the "Boost Bookings" book about?

The "Boost Bookings" book is a resource designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them fill their party calendar with creative ideas. It offers tips and strategies for booking more parties and increasing sales.

2. Is the book only for new consultants or can experienced consultants benefit from it as well?

Both new and experienced consultants can benefit from the "Boost Bookings" book. It offers a variety of ideas and techniques that can be used by anyone to increase party bookings and grow their business.

3. Can I purchase the book in a digital format or is it only available in print?

The "Boost Bookings" book is available in both print and digital formats. You can purchase a physical copy from the Pampered Chef website or download a digital version to your e-reader or smartphone for easy access.

4. Are the ideas in the book specific to Pampered Chef or can they be applied to other direct sales businesses?

The ideas in the "Boost Bookings" book are tailored specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, but many of the concepts and strategies can be applied to other direct sales businesses as well. It offers a fresh perspective on booking parties and increasing sales that can be beneficial to any consultant.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee if I am not satisfied with the book?

Unfortunately, there is no money-back guarantee for the "Boost Bookings" book. However, we are confident that you will find it to be a valuable resource and a worthwhile investment for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • naekelsey