• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to New Year's Brunch: Kickstart Your Bookings!

In summary, the purpose of a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event is to kickstart bookings for the new year by showcasing products and offering exclusive deals. It is best to host the event in the first few weeks of January, and to showcase products that align with popular New Year's resolutions. The event can be promoted through social media, email invitations, word of mouth, and flyer distribution. Tips for a successful event include personalized invitations, delicious food and drinks, special discounts, and a welcoming and interactive atmosphere with product samples available.
DitzyChef
Hey Everybody!
I just thought I'd share one of my booking ideas to fill the first part of my January. It's a theme show called New Years Brunch, I figured I could demo the Ham and Cheese Calzones or the Three Cheese Veggie Pizza and have something like the Ho-Ho Trifle, Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle or Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes pre-made along with a Sparkling Sangria (it will be a mock-tail for my party) in the Mix and Stir Pitcher. Any other ideas? Or what are you guys doing to boost your bookings for January?

Attachments

• Drink Recipes.doc
    29 KB · Views: 377
hey those are some pretty awesome recipes thank you! I just picked up the mix and stir pitcher so this will come in handy

My favs are the Ham and Cheese ZOmelet Roll or the Sausage Pepper Frittatta

What is the purpose of a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event?

The purpose of a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event is to kickstart your bookings for the new year by showcasing our products and offering exclusive deals to potential customers.

When should I host a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event?

The best time to host a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event is in the first few weeks of January, as people are still in the New Year's spirit and looking for ways to improve their lives.

What type of products should I showcase at a "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event?

It is recommended to showcase a variety of products that align with popular New Year's resolutions, such as healthy cooking, organization, and time-saving kitchen tools.

How should I promote my "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event?

You can promote your event through social media, email invitations, word of mouth, and by distributing flyers in your local community. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family to spread the word.

What are some tips for a successful "Welcome to New Year's Brunch" event?

Some tips for a successful event include sending out personalized invitations, providing delicious food and drinks, offering special discounts or promotions, and creating a welcoming and interactive atmosphere for your guests. Don't forget to have plenty of product samples for guests to try and take home!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • nsolle