• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Training Course on Cc - Boost Your Bookings

In summary, the Online Training Course "Boost Your Bookings" is a good resource that has good word choices and a calendar for Season/Events. There is a quiz that does not work properly for some people, and one thing that SarahTeresa learned was to have a variety of people host a show. She was impressed with the show that her relative hosted, but wishes she could have gotten someone to host a show in the future.
esavvymom
Staff member
There is a new Online Training Course video/training: "Boost Your Bookings". I just finished it, and it's quite good! Some good resources, and great word choices. I especially liked a calendar they give with word choices for various Season/Events (New Years, Valentines, Sports season, Bridal Showers/Weddings, Cinco de Mayo, Backyard BBQs, Summer Bounty, Back to School, and several more). You can download the PDF Resources at the end of the course. Good stuff. Great for new consultants, and "seasoned" consultants who are stuck in a rut! (like me!)

Last edited:
One of the questions on the quiz doesn't work properly for me, so I can't pass the test. :rolleyes: Question #4, the "all of the above" option doesn't let me click it.

Oh..I had that problem too. Put your mouse over the words, not the actual letter, and then click. Also, watch question #5 - it's a True or False, but they trick you by listing (A) as FALSE and (B) as TRUE....sneaky turds. ;)

Yep, I got it finally. Yeah, the second time going through I accidentally clicked "false" on that one. Ugh, 3rd times a charm. lol

Thank you Bobbi :)
I could not sleep, I turned on the computer and saw your post... I am going to take this course right now! I need to learn, learn, learn... :blushing:

One thing that I learned about host coaching was to have them invite a variety of people and tonight was a good example. The show turned out great but there was NO WAY I was going to get anyone to host a show in the future, since all of the people there were basically at my last 3 shows! These people are all related to one another and don't seem to have friends outside of the family.

It could be that they DO know their relatives and don't want to invite anyone into the mix? There was a gal there when I started and she helped me carry everything in and then, she disappeared. I thought she had left and wasn't there to attend the party. Apparently, she attended the "party in the garage" with the hubby's of the ladies inside, where she could drink free beer and not buy anything. She was actually still there when I went to load up my car! Yikes! I don't suppose the host was too impressed with the situation and wanted to get me out of there ASAP, so that I wouldn't see what was going on (I saw nothing! Really!). And, I suppose it wouldn't have impressed any of her fellow employees (she's in a high profile company and I don't think that would have been impressive at all!), so she brought outside orders from all of them.

She's over $600 in sales, so we are really happy with that! I just wish I could have gotten someone to host a show in the future! For her sake as well as mine and I will bring that up with her again tomorrow. She doesn't use a microwave, so I think she deserves a great set of cookware from the August 60% off special!

She has an absolutely beautiful new house that she should have been able to really show off! She did great and it was a lot of fun.

We'll see if anyone bites on the future host specials for her though......

I really liked this training too. Right after taking it I used the exact word choice for when people say they are too busy to have a show and it worked! Booked a show right away and I plan on using that line from now on! Thanks for recommending it. And the Kick Butt newsletter too.
Sarah

Teresa, If there is contact info on the outside order forms (that can be a big IF :grumpy:), make out of box/customer care calls to them. You can still get leads that way.

1. What is the "New Training Course on Cc - Boost Your Bookings" about?

The "New Training Course on Cc - Boost Your Bookings" is a comprehensive program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants increase their bookings and grow their business. It covers strategies, tips, and techniques for effectively promoting and booking parties and events.

2. Is this training course only for new consultants?

No, this training course is suitable for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and practical advice that can benefit anyone looking to boost their bookings and increase their sales.

3. How long is the training course?

The "New Training Course on Cc - Boost Your Bookings" consists of 5 modules, each with multiple lessons. The total duration of the course is approximately 4 hours, but you can complete it at your own pace and revisit any modules as needed.

4. Will this training course cost me anything?

No, this training course is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is our way of supporting and investing in the success of our consultants.

5. Can I access the training course on my mobile device?

Yes, the training course is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can conveniently learn and implement the strategies even while on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • KCPChef