• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales Techniques: Weight Watcher Recipes Booth Training

In summary, the conversation is about sharing favorite Weight Watchers recipes. Some of the recipes mentioned include pumpkin fluff, chicken casserole, and apple dessert. The conversation also touches on the use of diet soda in cake mixes for a lower fat option. The speaker also discusses the value of working at a state fair booth for sales training and shares a lesson learned from a past experience.
DebPC
Staff member
Booth TrainingI have been working our state fair booth. Now that is raw sales training at some of its finest. I never let my consultants work without me there unless they have proven they are accomplished consultants. The booth time is too valuable so they have to work beside me and in turn get to learn and practice good sales techniques. Any down time at the booth can also be great for training. Of course I let them keep their leads.
Many years ago when I let a new consultant of a couple months have a 4 hour shift by herself. I trained her at the booth an hour before I left her on her own. I called her 2 days later to see how she did.
She said she completely folded after I left, had tossed the couple of leads she got and was quitting. Whoa- learned my lesson!

What are some of your favorite WW recipes?

One of my favorites of the season is:

PUMPKIN FLUFF
1 large can pumpkin (15 oz.)
1 small box of fat free, sugar free vanilla pudding
1 small box of fat free, sugar free butterscotch pudding
2 cups fat free milk
Pumpkin spice to taste
Mix milk and pudding with hand mixer.
Add pumpkin and spice. Chill.
Serves 5 – approximately 1 cup each
1 serving = 1 point

Here's another:

CHICKEN CASSEROLE
2 c cooked, diced chicken breast
3 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup chopped onions
1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package frozen vegetables

Throw together put in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields 6 servings @ 5 points per serving (total casserole is only 30 points)

And a third:

APPLE DESSERT
8 oz. Fat free Cool Whip
Small box sugar free fat free instant butterscotch pudding
15 oz. can pineapple tidbits
6-8 apples cut into pieces (use a sour apple like Macintosh)
Mix pineapple with juice with the dry instant pudding. Fold in Cool Whip, add diced apples.
1 point per 1 cup serving

Weight Watchers CakeTake any Cake mix and instead of what it calls for on the box add just a can of any diet soda, mix and bake. Top with fruit and/or fat free cool whip.

The cake will have no added fats from the oil or eggs. The carbonation from the soda makes it rise. It's still moist and yummy :) If you make it in a 13 X 9 pan, cut into 12 equal squares, each square is approx 3 pts. (check your cake mix box to be sure)

I don't really notice a difference in the taste, but others have noticed the favor of the soda can make a difference. I usually use Sierra Mist free or Diet Cream Soda in my WW cakes. My personal favoirte is Spice cake made with diet cream soda. I like the whipped cream dusted with a little cinnamon or nutmeg :)

Related to Boost Your Sales Techniques: Weight Watcher Recipes Booth Training

1. How can I effectively attract customers to my Weight Watchers recipe booth at events?

One effective way to attract customers is to offer free samples of your Weight Watchers recipes. This will allow people to taste the delicious and healthy dishes you are promoting and entice them to purchase your products. Additionally, you can use eye-catching signage and display your products in an appealing manner to draw in potential customers.

2. How can I increase my sales at the Weight Watchers recipe booth?

To increase sales, it is important to engage with customers and educate them about the benefits of your Weight Watchers recipes. You can also offer special deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items. Another effective technique is to have a variety of products for customers to choose from, catering to different dietary preferences and needs.

3. How can I effectively market my Weight Watchers recipe booth to potential customers?

Social media is a great way to market your Weight Watchers recipe booth. You can create a Facebook or Instagram page to showcase your products and reach a larger audience. Additionally, you can collaborate with local businesses or organizations to promote your booth and products to their customers.

4. How can I stand out among other vendors at events?

To stand out among other vendors, focus on creating an attractive and inviting display for your Weight Watchers recipe booth. Offer unique and delicious products that are not commonly found at other booths. You can also engage with customers by offering cooking demonstrations or hosting a raffle for a free product.

5. How can I effectively manage my inventory at my Weight Watchers recipe booth?

It is important to keep track of your inventory and restock popular items to ensure you do not run out of products at your booth. You can also use inventory management software or apps to help track your sales and inventory levels. It is also a good idea to have backup products in case of unexpected high demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies