• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Children's Clothing Fair | Huge Consignment Event | Get Leads for Your Business!

In summary, the conversation is about a successful booth experience at a children's consignment event. The participants discuss the cost of the booth and the positive response they received, including nearly 100 leads and a potential recruit. They also share their past experiences with booths, acknowledging that it can be hit or miss. The conversation ends with well wishes for the upcoming birth of a child.
kbuck
Hello everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know about a booth we were involved in the past weekend.

Our Director pays for this booth every year. It is a HUGE children's consignment event (over 2,000 sellers and 20,000 buyers). To pay for the booth and the "drawing" prize we had to give away our Director allowed us to sign up for various shifts. Each shift was $50 (again, to cover the drawing prize, 8" Saute Pan, and the cost of the booth). My wife and I signed up for 2 shifts... and we had a GREAT response!

We got almost 100 leads just from the 2 shifts we did. Of course, most people marked "Only contact me about the drawing" on their drawing slip. Doesn't matter... we contact everyone. We are getting a big response from the people who didn't want us to contact them by telling them that "Their name was drawn in a secondary drawing for a FREE cooking show (we bring the supplies)." We've only had a couple of people to tell us not to contact them again. We even have a potential recruit we're working with.

All-in-all, I think this event has been a great boost for us here in the New Year. We wanted to start off slow because Kelly is pregnant (her c-section is scheduled for Feb. 8th) and kind of learn the ropes. Now, we're already booking into May.

We didn't know what to expect from this since we are new and our Director told us that you never know what to expect. However, we have just looked this with a very positive light and knew that good things would follow.

Hope everyone has a great day! And good luck being your own Pampered Chef!

Orlando and Kelly

It is totally hit or miss with booths. We go to some and bring home huge stacks of leads and others you stand around for hours and get nothing. Once you have done a certain booth you can get a better feel for it. That is why your Director does it every year, I'm sure is from good past experiences. Congrats!

Good for you. I worked the Kids Exchange on Friday. Maybe 100 people walked past the booth the entire three hours - all of them going straight to the check out. Got FIVE slips (yep, that's right) and one confirmed booking from the lady at the Gymboree booth next to us. It was so dead that I did nothing.

I've done well working on Thurs and Sunday and that's what I'll do next time.

Booths are great but can be frustrating if no one is there. Congratulats on your impending birth!

What is the "Children's Clothing Fair"?

The "Children's Clothing Fair" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef. It is a one-day fair where parents can shop for high-quality, stylish and affordable clothing for their children.

When and where is the "Children's Clothing Fair" held?

The "Children's Clothing Fair" is usually held in the fall, before the start of the new school year. The location varies each year, but it is always held in a central and convenient location for parents to attend.

What types of clothing can I expect to find at the fair?

At the "Children's Clothing Fair", you can find a variety of children's clothing including shirts, pants, dresses, skirts, jackets, and more. We also have a selection of accessories such as hats, scarves, and gloves to complete your child's outfit.

Are the clothing items at the fair only for girls or are there options for boys as well?

The fair offers a wide range of clothing options for both girls and boys. We strive to provide a balanced selection of clothing for all children.

Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the "Children's Clothing Fair"?

No, the fair is free for all to attend. However, we do recommend registering in advance to ensure your spot and receive updates on the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies