• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa

In summary, the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event is a local fair hosted by Pampered Chef that offers cooking demonstrations, sales, and special promotions. It is typically held in the fall at a designated location in either Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington, with exact dates and venue to be announced closer to the event. The event is free and open to the public, but attendees are encouraged to RSVP ahead of time for planning purposes. Exclusive discounts and promotions will be offered on select products, and there will be raffles and giveaways for a chance to win free products. Attendees are welcome to bring friends and family, but their names should be included in the RSVP.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hi Fellow Cheffers,

I have a booth at a Wedding Expo. It is at the Clark County Fairgrounds on October 4th and 5th. I have 3 more half-day shifts on Sunday. One for Sunday morning and 2 for Sunday afternoon. The cost is $87 per person per shift. I am planning to work a whole day, which you are welcome to do as well.

Here is the link to the website Weddings and Wedding Planning, Bridal Shows, and Wedding Magazines from BridesClub.com. It is their second year doing this. They had about 3000 people come through the event and about 700 brides registering with the event. We will get all of the lead information from the registrants.

Let me know if you are interested. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MY ADDRESS BELOW, NOT A PM HERE.

Thank you,

Wendy Love
Future Director for the Pampered Chef
cell: 503-449-5678
[email protected]

Last edited:
I corrected the information above.

Wendy

I still have 3 spots if anybody is interested. The last bridal fair I did yielded one $1000 cooking show, 3 bridal showers (all at least $800) and 3 bridal registries.

1. What is the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event?

The "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event is a local fair hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our products and offers cooking demonstrations, sales, and special promotions.

2. When and where is the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event held?

The "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event is typically held in the fall at a designated location in either Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington. The exact dates and venue will be announced closer to the event.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event?

No, the event is free and open to the public. However, we do encourage attendees to RSVP ahead of time to ensure we have enough supplies and space for everyone.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts offered at the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select products during the event. We will also be holding raffles and giveaways for a chance to win free products.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Fair Lead for Portland Or/Vancouver Wa" event?

Yes, we encourage you to bring along friends and family to the event. The more the merrier! Just make sure to include their names in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
Back