• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales at Your State Fair Booth with Free Stoneware Offer

In summary, some creative ideas for booking booths at events include offering a cooking demonstration, hosting a raffle or giveaway, providing free samples, and having interactive activities such as a game or contest. To attract more attendees to your booth at events, you can offer special discounts or promotions, have eye-catching signage or displays, and engage with people passing by by offering free samples or engaging them in conversation. To make your booth stand out at events, you can have a unique and visually appealing display, offer interactive activities or demonstrations, and have knowledgeable and friendly staff members to engage with attendees. The best way to follow up with potential customers after events is to collect their contact information and send a personalized email or thank you card, offer a special discount or
byrd1956
Gold Member
I worked our state fair today. Anyone that pencils in a show date the day they visit the booth and holds the show w/at least $300 in sales gets a piece of unglazed stoneware free. (The consultant will add it to the host's order once the show and the host's order is complete. This way we will pay for it and using the host's discount) When I relieved the gal at the booth she had gotten 2 shows penciled in. When I was relieved I had one show penciled in.... My director says if you get one booking from working an event you have been successful.:)

That's great news! It sounds like you had a successful day at the state fair and were able to get one show penciled in. Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your experience at the state fair! It sounds like you had a successful day at the booth, getting two shows penciled in. It's great that you were able to offer a free piece of stoneware as an incentive for booking a show. I'm sure the host will be excited to receive their free item once their show is complete. And even though you only got one booking, your director is right - that is still a success! Every booking counts and it's great to see that you were able to make a connection with at least one person at the fair. Keep up the good work!

1. What are some creative ideas for booking booths at events?

Some creative ideas for booking booths at events include offering a cooking demonstration, hosting a raffle or giveaway, providing free samples, and having interactive activities such as a game or contest.

2. How can I attract more attendees to my booth at events?

To attract more attendees to your booth at events, you can offer special discounts or promotions, have eye-catching signage or displays, and engage with people passing by by offering free samples or engaging them in conversation.

3. How can I make my booth stand out at events?

To make your booth stand out at events, you can have a unique and visually appealing display, offer interactive activities or demonstrations, and have knowledgeable and friendly staff members to engage with attendees.

4. What is the best way to follow up with potential customers after events?

The best way to follow up with potential customers after events is to collect their contact information and send a personalized email or thank you card, offer a special discount or promotion, or invite them to attend a future event or cooking demonstration.

5. How can I measure the success of my booth at events?

You can measure the success of your booth at events by tracking the number of leads or sales generated, collecting feedback from attendees, and monitoring the engagement and interest levels of people at your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
apamperedone