• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with a Coupon for Your Catalog Show | Free Gifts & More!

In summary, the author is having trouble booking shows, so she is considering offering a free gift with the order. She thinks that the best idea would be a free cooking show. She also suggests getting the host interested in upcoming specials and making sure she understands she can get the host special price at the shows that book off of her.
tinat51796
I'm having trouble getting bookings so I was just thinking....I have a catalog show starting tomorrow. What if I attach a coupon to the order form stating "book a show and get...." I was thinking about offering either a free cooking show or a free gift with their order at their own show. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions as far as what to order? Thanks!

I think that that is a great idea...I think that I would go with the Free Cooking Show.

Thanks! The main reason that I thought of a free item is because my director mentioned that she offers that "for a qualifying show". In order to qualify the show must have $450 in sales. She said she gives away "I think" the skinny scraper. I was thinking I could do that or the mini-whipper.

I put together a coupon by combining some ideas from coupons on file. I"m trying to attach it but I'm not sure how.

Let's see if this works.

Attachments

• my coupon.doc
    177.5 KB · Views: 484
I should mention that Oct. 8th is my 30 day mark. That's why I offer a second free item, since they get the charter host gift.

Oh that is a good idea too...I like that one.

Good idea! Love the coupon!

Booking Coupon!Not to steal, it along the same lines!!
I have heard that some people use coupons, that have stuff like:
90$ in free products (as one)
2 1/2 off items(as one)
25% off(as one)
10% off for a whole year(as one)
and maybe one for booking benifit..

any one ever made one like this?? What she did with them, is she would say, who loves a shopping spree, and would say what if i gave you 90$ in FPV? and then give them the coupon, and another and another, to get them to see the free products and what they can get..!

If some one has one,,. please post!:D

Bumping......!

MY booking successI used to have a hard time getting bookings - but about a year ago, I started using the flyer, which is essentially the last 2 inside pages of the catalog. I put it in the guest folder, and mention it as I'm going through the folder at the begining of my show. No longer do I have problems getting bookings - typically I have 3 bookings at each show. They are definately worth the money to get them on supply order form.

(Sorry I'm at my other job right now, don't know the order number).

These may help as well.

Yeah Liz, if you can get that Flyer that would be great! I would love to see what it looks like!

I love the coupon on the catalog shows idea. I would specify what the gift is though. I wouldn't be interested if I didn't know what the gift was or a value.

At your shows it's easier to get the host to talk the guests into having a show. Talk to her before the show while you're setting up. Ask her if she knows anyone intersted in having a show. If she says no, ask her who she thinks might make a good host. This will get her thinking. Then tell her you're going to ask everyone if they would like to have a show and the benefits and you would appreciate her encouraging anyone if they are kinda thinking about it. Then tell her you'll give her $5 toward products for each show booked which she can cash in at each show or save them up for the last show for a bigger amount. This does not replace talking about the benefits of having a show and getting the bookings on your own - just helps to have the host encourage them. Another idea is to get the host interested in the upcoming specials and making sure she understands she can get the host special price at the shows that book off ofher.

Last edited:

What is the Boost Bookings program?

The Boost Bookings program is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows hostesses to offer their guests a coupon for their catalog show. This coupon entitles guests to free gifts and other perks when they book a show with the hostess.

How does the Boost Bookings program work?

The Boost Bookings program is a simple and easy way for hostesses to increase the number of bookings they receive for their catalog show. Hostesses can offer their guests a coupon that they can redeem when they book a show. This coupon can include free gifts, discounts, or other special offers.

What are the benefits of using the Boost Bookings program?

The Boost Bookings program is a win-win for both hostesses and guests. Hostesses can increase the number of bookings they receive for their catalog show, which can lead to more sales and rewards. Guests also benefit from the free gifts and other perks they receive when they book a show.

How can I get access to the Boost Bookings program?

If you are a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can access the Boost Bookings program through your consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the Boost Bookings page to create and customize your coupons. If you are a hostess, you can ask your consultant about the program and they can help you set it up for your catalog show.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for using the Boost Bookings program?

There are a few restrictions and limitations for using the Boost Bookings program. The coupons can only be redeemed for catalog shows and cannot be used for in-person cooking shows or online parties. Additionally, the coupons may have expiration dates and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • monicaD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ponvn591