• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows- Booking Incentive

In summary, the speaker is trying to come up with a booking incentive for catalog shows in addition to the past host benefits. They have been having a lot of catalog shows booked lately and want to use them as a way to get further bookings for cooking shows. The speaker is considering offering a free product or a discount on their next purchase as an incentive for getting bookings for them. They also mention the idea of increasing the gift value with each booking.
mrssyvo
I am trying to come up with a booking incentive for catalog shows, in addition to the past host benefits. I seem to be having quite a bit of catalog shows booked lately, and I do not count them towards my show booking goals, but I also want to use them as a way to get further bookings for cooking shows. I want to come up with an incentive for my hosts to get bookings for me from their friends. Do any of you offer an additional incentive if they get bookings for you? I am thinking of increasing the gift value with each booking, but not sure what to offer. It would be great if I could get 3 bookings from each catalog show.

maybe for an catalog shows ... you can say if you book off yourself you get the past host discount, two host specials for the month you book and give them like and extra 10% off or something?

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on having a lot of catalog shows booked lately! That's definitely a great sign. As for coming up with a booking incentive, I think it's a great idea to offer something in addition to the past host benefits. One idea could be to offer a free product of their choice for every booking they get for you from their friends. This could be a small item or a discount on a larger item. Another option could be to offer a discount on their next purchase for every booking they get for you. This could incentivize them to continue to help you get more bookings. I think increasing the gift value with each booking is also a good idea, as it can motivate them to get more bookings for you. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what works best for your business and your budget. Good luck with your bookings!

What is a "Catalog Show"?

A "Catalog Show" is a type of party where the hostess invites friends and family to browse through the Pampered Chef catalog and place orders. It is a great way to earn free and discounted products without having to host a traditional in-home party.

What is a "Booking Incentive"?

A "Booking Incentive" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that encourages guests at a Catalog Show to book their own party. This could be a discount on the hostess's order, a free product, or other exclusive deals.

How can I earn the "Booking Incentive"?

To earn the "Booking Incentive," you must be the hostess of a Catalog Show and have at least one guest book their own party. The specific requirements and rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still earn rewards from a Catalog Show if I don't host a party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards from a Catalog Show even if you don't host a party. Simply gather orders from friends and family and submit them as a "Catalog Show" using the hostess's name. You will still be eligible for any special offers or discounts as long as the minimum order requirements are met.

How long do I have to submit orders for a Catalog Show?

The submission deadline for a Catalog Show varies, but it is typically around 10 days after the party date. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific deadline and to ensure that your orders are submitted on time to receive the rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Bren706