• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Booking Incentives: Discover Catalog/Website and Cooking Show Deals!

In summary, the group is discussing ideas for advertising and booking incentives for the month of July. Colleen is offering a drawing for a new piece of cookware to those who schedule a show before August 31st. She is also offering one of the host specials for free to those who book and hold a show in July. Renee suggests offering a new salads cookbook and/or a salad tong for reaching $400 in sales. Deanna mentions living in a small area with multiple consultants and is looking for unique ideas to attract customers.
its_me_susan
What's everyone advertising as catalog/website, and cooking show booking incentives? I'm about to get my July newsletter ready, and since I've been recently impressed by how many people actually read the personal stuff I add, I was hoping for some inexpensive but enticing carrots to bring in some July web/catalog shows and August bookings. <phew that was a long sentence>. :)

Thanks in advance!

I am putting everyone who schedules a show with me before August 31st into a drawing for the newest piece of cookware. I am going to earn it free and will be able to get a sample for myself at half-price so I'm going to draw a winner September 1st. I've earned the rest of the products, so only having to buy one sample won't kill me and it's building excitement! Hope that helps --- COLLEEN :)

finley1991 said:
I am putting everyone who schedules a show with me before August 31st into a drawing for the newest piece of cookware. I am going to earn it free and will be able to get a sample for myself at half-price so I'm going to draw a winner September 1st. I've earned the rest of the products, so only having to buy one sample won't kill me and it's building excitement! Hope that helps --- COLLEEN :)

Thanks Colleen! I think I might offer everyone that books by 7/15 a new salads cookbook (thanks Darcy). If they reach $400 sales maybe a new salad tong to go with it?

Everyone that books with me in July and holds their show on the scheduled date can choose either Host Special for FREE. It's worth it to me since July is such a HARD MONTH! With the 4th of July holiday, the best month to celebrate summer, and Conference it is hard to get people to keep their dates. So far so good...no cancellations and as of the middle of June I had no bookings and now I have four! WHEW!!

Great idea Renee, I live in a small area with at least 4 Consultants and a very active Director. We all get along well, but there are only so many people to go around. I'm always looking at special idea's to draw on. Thanks
Deanna

1. What are booking incentives and how do they work?

Booking incentives are rewards or bonuses offered to hosts who agree to hold a Pampered Chef party and invite their friends and family to attend. These incentives can include free products, discounted items, or even exclusive host-only items. The more guests who attend the party and make purchases, the greater the rewards for the host.

2. How do I qualify for booking incentives?

In order to qualify for booking incentives, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum amount of sales from your guests' purchases. The exact amount may vary depending on the current incentive offer. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with all the details and help you reach your sales goal.

3. Can I combine booking incentives with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, booking incentives cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can help you determine the best way to maximize your rewards and savings for your party.

4. How often do booking incentives change?

Booking incentives may change periodically, depending on the current promotions and offers available. It's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on available booking incentives.

5. Can I earn booking incentives for multiple parties?

Yes, you can earn booking incentives for multiple parties as long as you meet the minimum sales requirement for each party. This means you can earn even more rewards by hosting multiple successful parties with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • babywings76