• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to see how I booked 4 shows in just 1 hour after major surgery?

In summary, Susan booked four more catalog/web Jan. shows and is getting ready to start calling on her past clients to sell them stones.
its_me_susan
I'm soooo excited! Some of you may not remember, but I had major ankle (reconstruction) surgery 4 weeks today - haven't done a live show since September! Catalog/website shows have been my paycheck (and doing well thank goodness). I hadn't booked anything past December though because I didn't know how I would be. Well... one day I made calls starting with all my 1st hosts 2 years ago and booked 2 catalog/web Jan. shows. Yesterday I did the P3 stoneware report and spent an hour on the phone doing CC calls (how do you like your stones? Tell them new great use/recipe, and then tell about the stone sale. I booked 4 more! Whoo hoo. I think I might be signing a few too - this "is" the BEST time to start you know (w/a full 12-months to earn all the incentives)!

Just wanted to share. I'm so happy!
Susan :)

Susan, that is great, congrats! I am going to making some calls here soon too. I want to make 2008 the best!!

Nice work Susan! :) It's a great boost for me to see what others are doing. Hopefully, if I can get DD down early tonight, I will get on the phone as well! :)

Here's to a wonderful 2008 for everyone!

Inspiration! Just what I need! I just made up flyers for past hosts/customers about stoneware being on sale. I will make some calls too tonite!

vwpamperedchef said:
Inspiration! Just what I need! I just made up flyers for past hosts/customers about stoneware being on sale. I will make some calls too tonite!

Thanks for the support ladies! Ok so I just followed up on my first registered and now married bride - - she is half-way through SIGNING!!!! She just got done buying everyone on her holiday lists expensive pots/pans and other USEFUL gifts from Macy's, had totally forgotten about PC, even though her cookware is from PC. Wish I had called her a few months ago! lol. She was going to book spring, then sold ME on how useful these products are, so I told her she should do a catalog show now, and we can book later, or... why not just JOIN us and make money too? :)

Cross your fingers, we couldn't finish the contract tonight due to kids, and she will either call later tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't want her to change her mind.

GO GET EM SUSAN!!!

Yeh Susan! Way to go when you're down. I'm sending out my flyer to all past stoneware clients tomorrow. My Saturday show rebooked for the 12th, so I'm starting calling on the 8-9 to get at least $150 in stoneware sales to earn my tablecloth. I'm going to offer Feb. shows so these clients can get 2 stones at 60% off.

lockhartkitchen said:
Yeh Susan! Way to go when you're down. I'm sending out my flyer to all past stoneware clients tomorrow. My Saturday show rebooked for the 12th, so I'm starting calling on the 8-9 to get at least $150 in stoneware sales to earn my tablecloth. I'm going to offer Feb. shows so these clients can get 2 stones at 60% off.

One more way to get those sales up for your show before the 9th is to also tell all yor clients about the exclusive heart dish for only $10. Just a thought... :)

its_me_susan said:
Thanks for the support ladies! Ok so I just followed up on my first registered and now married bride - - she is half-way through SIGNING!!!! She just got done buying everyone on her holiday lists expensive pots/pans and other USEFUL gifts from Macy's, had totally forgotten about PC, even though her cookware is from PC. Wish I had called her a few months ago! lol. She was going to book spring, then sold ME on how useful these products are, so I told her she should do a catalog show now, and we can book later, or... why not just JOIN us and make money too? :)

Cross your fingers, we couldn't finish the contract tonight due to kids, and she will either call later tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't want her to change her mind.

Don't wait for her to call you. Call her today!!! Get her signed!! That's 2000 points for whatever the trip may be!! :D How very exciting for you!! Best of luck! And Congratulations!!

ragschef said:
Don't wait for her to call you. Call her today!!! Get her signed!! That's 2000 points for whatever the trip may be!! :D How very exciting for you!! Best of luck! And Congratulations!!

UPDATE: I am so pumped up, I can't stop calling and emailing!!! Today was less focused, but I just booked my 1st March New Catalog MEGA show host, found another serious recruit (that makes 5 I will know about within the week) - she was a lead I got in September and decided to call (I am calling them all - anyone who expressed interest b/c this IS THE BEST time to start and I firmly believe that - with the bonus/double points & stoneware sale!!!!). *phew* I'm exhausted! lol. I've got 7 catalog/web shows, a new fundraiser lead, and a live show to book. I got another sale - still not quite at that $150 show yet... but I've told 3 of my very most regular customers that I will give them an additional 10% off if they order in the next few days ~ I really want that table cloth. :p.

Who else is making calls????

I made some calls tonight too and got a booking. I love 3-2-1! I am committed to doing it every day!!

I am sending out my January newsletter tonight too. I am offering an extra 10% off any orders before Jan 9th. I want the tablecloth too!!:D

What is "Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!"?

"Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!" is a popular party plan game created by Pampered Chef to help consultants book more parties in less time.

How does "Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!" work?

The game involves setting a timer for one hour and challenging guests to book as many parties as possible within that time. The consultant provides incentives for each booking, such as discounts or free products.

What are the benefits of playing "Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!"?

Playing this game can help consultants increase their party bookings and ultimately boost their sales and income. It also creates a fun and interactive atmosphere at parties, making them more enjoyable for both the consultant and guests.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to play "Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!"?

While this game was created by Pampered Chef, it can be adapted and used by any party plan consultant in any industry. The concept of setting a timer and challenging guests to book parties within a limited time frame can be easily applied to any type of direct sales business.

Are there any tips for making "Spent an Hour, Got 4 Bookings!" more successful?

Yes, there are several tips to help make this game more successful. These include setting specific and achievable goals, offering enticing incentives, and creating a sense of urgency and excitement during the game. It's also important to follow up with guests after the party to ensure the bookings are confirmed and to thank them for participating in the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tearbear
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • KCPChef