• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking 24 Appointments in 24 Hours: How Far Out Should I Let People Book?

In summary, the author is thinking about doing a 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge and found a thread on the website. They have a question for those who have done it before or know how it's done. They suggest booking for the next two months, but if someone wants to book for later that is fine. The author would love to know more about this challenge.
LBurke
Ok, I'm thinking about (98% decided on) doing a 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge!:cool: I found a thread on here on it I'd saved in my files as I was cleaning them out last night. I've gotta get some shows on the books :chef: and regular calls/messages just don't seem to be getting people to call me back. I have a question for those who've done it or know how it's done. How far out should I let people book? I was thinking March 31 or April 30. Is that too long or too short? Any suggestions? I really want to make this work!

I wish you the best of luck, but I never had great responses from this in the past. Maybe you will though!

I have gotten a few shows booked from this. I have done it twice and the first time I got 5 or 6 bookings and I think 2 actually did the show. The second time I offered a $25 gift certificate for each of the hosts (to use only at their show) rather than a draw for $100 at the end...I got 2 or 3 this time, but I expect they will still do the show since they are getting the gift certificate.

I like it, it gives me a reason to call people. I may not have gotten 24 in 24, but who really does. Both times I booked shows with people who didn't want to host before, but this encouraged them.

I usually just book for the next two months. I did this last in January and I was booking only February and March shows for the gift Certificate. If they wanted to book for later that is fine, but no prize.

I hope that helps...it is worth the effort in the end, and you don't know until you try.

Where can I find some information about the 24 in 24?
I'd love to know more about this.

I would do what ever you are booking but it never hurts to extend a little further. Maybe mention March and if they say no to that, offer something different if they book in April. I've usually seen this done as a drawing type situation (certain product, free products at the end of the "promotion" time) but I like Melonie's idea of giving them each something.

Ask for referalls! If they don't want to have a party, offer them something if they give you the name of someone who does.

Good idea! I'll have to figure out a way to work that into my message! Something like "If you can't help me out at this time that's ok. Please pass my challenge on to someone you know who might."

What do you have to loose?

Seems like some have tried it and not had luck or not as many shows as they would have liked...but the idea behind these challenges is to get you on the phone!

So, even if you only get 2 or 5 or even 15 bookings...you have more than you had before!!

I personally have had great luck with the 24 in 24! I did it last year and ended up with 8 cooking shows and 12 catalog shows!! Remember that catalog shows are a great option too!!!

JUST DO IT!!!:sing:

What is the "24 in 24" Question?

The "24 in 24" Question is a game that Pampered Chef consultants play during parties or cooking demonstrations. It involves asking guests to list 24 kitchen items in 24 seconds.

How do you play the "24 in 24" Question?

To play the game, the consultant will set a timer for 24 seconds and ask guests to list as many kitchen items as they can think of. The items can be anything from utensils and appliances to cookware and ingredients.

What is the purpose of the "24 in 24" Question?

The purpose of the game is to engage guests and get them thinking about the variety of kitchen items they may need or want. It also serves as a way to introduce Pampered Chef products and show how they can be used in the kitchen.

What are the benefits of playing the "24 in 24" Question?

Playing the game can be a fun and interactive way to break the ice and get guests excited about Pampered Chef products. It also allows the consultant to showcase a range of products and demonstrate their versatility in the kitchen.

Are there any prizes for playing the "24 in 24" Question?

Yes, the consultant may choose to offer a small prize to the guest who lists the most items in 24 seconds. This can be a fun incentive and add to the excitement of the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • sarahsellcm