• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Incentives in General...

C
chelynn
So I am brand-new to all of this, and I am just curious what you all think about offerring extra incentives for bookings or sales. I don't want my customers to think that I am always going to do that, because the company-backed host rewards program is AWESOME!

BUT, I also really want to book shows before my 90 days are up! Right now I will finish 4 cooking shows and 1 catalog show in my first 30 (wanted 8, but that's a long story). Then I have 1 more cooking show in June, and three scheduled for July, then two for the new fall products in September.

I really want to fill July and August--my 90th day will be August 25th. I am running a promotion that all hosts that close before that day will go into a drawing for a free Large Round Stone.

I feel like I want to offer more to fill my schedule, but I also don't want to give my $$ away, KWIM? What have you found works best for you?

To fill close in July I did a Dollar Day promo and it got me a booking July 1st and the first Saturday in July. A Dollar Day sale is you get to pick from a list of items which one you would like for the price of the day. For example my July 1st hostess gets whichever of the list for $1.00 and the hostess on the 7th gets to pick whichever stone for $7 except the deep covered baker. Ths stipulation is minimum $400 show.

There are soooo many good ideas out there. The one I feel is working best for me at parties is this.... If someone books a show at a party, I give them free shipping on their current order. This has helped quite a bit for me.

As for other ideas, I'm not really sure. I'm trying really hard to get an early July booking right now!!

Oooh, the dollar days one looks great! Anyone have any idea how much $$ I'd actually be losing doing that? I guess it depends on the products and the day. I'll have to look into that and find my open dates in July! :)

Thanks!

Chelsea
promote what ever you do as your "Grand Opening" or maybe come up with a cute name for it and explain that it is only for anyone who hosts and closes a show by aug 25th.
oh heres one that popped into my head "My 90 day business blast off"
that way they won't be expecting you to offer extras all the time
offer your hosts extra draw entries for bookings at their shows or prior to their shows
i really liked the booking bucks flyer from another thread, its in the files section here
there is so much you can offer but be careful not to offer too much as people might get confused lol
and you're right our hostess program is great
good luck
p.s. it never hurt to share your goals as well some people love helping others meet their goals:)

To get "close in" bookings, with in 1 week or so of the show I'm booking off of, I offer a date and something out of the catalog under $12.00 ...they have to have at least a $400.00 show. I'm still working on my 90 days too & trying to get shows in close has been hard. I've qualified, but have not hit the $5000.00 in sales.....working hard at it though.

MGG said:
To fill close in July I did a Dollar Day promo and it got me a booking July 1st and the first Saturday in July. A Dollar Day sale is you get to pick from a list of items which one you would like for the price of the day. For example my July 1st hostess gets whichever of the list for $1.00 and the hostess on the 7th gets to pick whichever stone for $7 except the deep covered baker. Ths stipulation is minimum $400 show.

This is a great promotion - haven't tried it yet, but will at my next show!

Good luck on the bookings front -- I tried the dollar days thing but got no response. Now my recruit and I are doing a "Souper Summer Sell-abration". We're holding it at the local soup kitchen (which benefits from the RUFTH campaign). We're calling past hosts, preferred customers and people who were "maybe"s on draw slips. We're asking them a bring a donation for the food bank. If they do they'll get a ticket for draws of PC products. For every guest they bring, they'll get another ticket. Plus, whatever their guests order will count as their own show sales -- they get to host a show without actually hosting it. We're also selling tickets for the draws with 100% of that $$ going to the food bank. Because it's a fundraiser, we've been able to promote the heck out of it. We've pulled it together really quickly (under 2 weeks) so we'll see how it goes.

You could offer a gift certificate. That not only is giving the host an extra shopping spree but is also adding more $$$ onto her show! When I am in dire need of booking a specific date I bring an item with me and add a sign that says "ask how to get me free". Then towards the end of the show I bring it up and mention that this is first come first serve but the first person to book on "x" date will receive this product free at their show. Most often someone will grab the opportunity! Then not only have I booked a show but I have booked it exactly when I wanted too!

MGG said:

I keep forgetting about this one... I need to do it just to boost my business over the summer! Thanks!

1. Why do companies offer booking incentives?

Companies offer booking incentives as a way to encourage their consultants or hosts to book more shows or make more sales. It can be a way to boost business and increase profits.

2. Are booking incentives effective?

Booking incentives can be effective in motivating hosts or customers to book more shows or make more purchases. However, it is important to use them strategically and not rely on them too heavily.

3. How can I avoid giving the impression that I always offer incentives?

One way to avoid this impression is to use booking incentives sparingly and not make them a regular part of your business strategy. You can also vary the type or value of the incentives to avoid predictability.

4. What are some effective booking incentives?

Effective booking incentives can include discounts, free products, or entry into a drawing for a desirable prize. You can also offer special perks or bonuses for hosts who book multiple shows or reach certain sales thresholds.

5. How can I use booking incentives to fill my schedule?

To use booking incentives to fill your schedule, you can offer them for a limited time or for specific dates when you have availability. You can also promote your incentives through social media or by reaching out to previous hosts or customers who may be interested in hosting a show again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies