• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Up for a Booking Blitz Tonight?

In summary, a group of people are discussing their struggles with getting bookings for their Pampered Chef business. They decide to have a "booking blitz" at 7:15 pm to help each other get more bookings. They also share tips on how to combat the fear of getting on the phone and a quick phone script idea for getting more orders.
grgann
Hi! Currently I have ZERO bookings! I have been such a slacker as I work in Higher Ed and August is just nuts. I really want the whole set of luggage though so I am determined to get the bookings... problem is getting on the phone is really hard for me... and I always seem to come up with a reason to put it off until the next day.....

So I am wondering if anyone out there wants to do a little "booking blitz" with me tonight? I could use some accountability.... we could just add to this thread as we get the bookings....

Thoughts? I figure 1/2 an hour is enough to get a couple of bookings, and not enough to have me stress about it all day....

Whose with me?

Sure, I'll do it with you. Just say a time and we will both get on the phone to fill our calendars.

Awesome! I was thinking like 7:15 pm to 7:45 pm - in my experience it tends to be between dinner and kids bedtimes... I am on the east coast though so it might be later for you... or earlier... I get confused...

I too have zero bookings. It's just me and the kids tonight, maybe I can work in a half hour of calls in all the craziness.

I'm in! I've had 3 shows cancel this week (two for this week, one for Sept.). Feeling pretty down in the dumps and don't feel like getting on the phone. I need some accountability. I'm east coast too, so 7:15-8..whatever for me.

What do you all do when you either keep getting voice mail or call me later, or way too many no's?

I will do it too. I work in special education and have slacked off in August as well. Need to put in one more show this month for the luggage and get my calendar going for the fall. Is 7:15 the time we are going for. That will work for me. I am also on the east coast.

Perfect! Glad to have some accountability to help push me! When it is over (some of you may be later) post your success!
As far as when folks keep saying "later" or not answering the phone, generally I keep calling. I feel like if a person really wants to say "no" they should just say it, not "call me later".... so I do what they ask!
I really generally hate getting on the phone though... why is it so hard? What do others do to combat this?
I know I will have a nice glass of wine with me tonight... that should help some! :)

I'll join as well. I actually have August want-to's and need to get them booked in firm. We'll post back here when done. I'm starting at 3pm Pacific time. School starts in 2 short weeks!

This was posted by my hospitality director. I love this idea and if you cant get shows maybe the orders to make shows will work!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a quick phone script idea that would be perfect for rounding up more orders. Tell me what you think. Tell me if you try it. YOU CAN DO IT!

“Hi Sally, this is ____ with the Pampered Chef. I’m just making courtesy calls to my customers today. As you know Pampered Chef is not sold in stores or in the mall, and so many times, my customers need something or want something and are not sure where to get it from….so I’m calling today to see if I can help! I’m placing an order later this week and didn’t want to leave you out. Is there anything I can order for you that you’ve been wanting, or perhaps you need to restock your seasonings or order a gift? With a $60 order, you will get a free Color-Coated Knife from a set of 3, valued up to $15.50! May I help you today?”

If they say, yes, then take their order, grab their credit/debit info, and let them know when to expect their items.

If they say no, then say, no problem. I just didn’t want to leave you out. I’ll check back again at another time.

kerrisherwood said:
this was posted by my hospitality director. I love this idea and if you cant get shows maybe the orders to make shows will work!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
below is a quick phone script idea that would be perfect for rounding up more orders. Tell me what you think. Tell me if you try it. You can do it!

“hi sally, this is ____ with the pampered chef. I’m just making courtesy calls to my customers today. As you know pampered chef is not sold in stores or in the mall, and so many times, my customers need something or want something and are not sure where to get it from….so i’m calling today to see if i can help! I’m placing an order later this week and didn’t want to leave you out. Is there anything i can order for you that you’ve been wanting, or perhaps you need to restock your seasonings or order a gift? With a $60 order, you will get a free color-coated knife from a set of 3, valued up to $15.50! May i help you today?”

if they say, yes, then take their order, grab their credit/debit info, and let them know when to expect their items.

If they say no, then say, no problem. I just didn’t want to leave you out. I’ll check back again at another time.

love this! Good job! Sharing with my girls!

Okay - so here are my 30 minute results:3 phone messages
1 catalog show
1 cooking show1 cooking show - but need to e-mail her my available dates - not solid on calendar
1 call back tomorrow - was at her son's football scrimmageAll in all - not too bad. Since you can tell when people are just putting you off and when they are really interested I feel good about the 2 shows I have yet to date.

well this was a big night of messages for me, but I did book one show for September and 1 for November, I also left 6 messages (a few I feel good about wanting to do a show) and I am about to get on email to folks who I don't have their numbers (although email is seldom successful)....
I am proud of myself though for just sitting down and doing it... also I went for a solid 50 minutes, so I did more than I thought I could. When it comes to calling I think it will just take a ton of practice to not feel awkward.
I must say the wine is super-helpful too!
Thank you all who did this with me... the accountability was HUGE, and hopefully we all benefitted a little!

Good for you and yes the accountability was good for me too

I went to a kick off meeting and one Director stated that she does not make a fuss about the host specials when trying to get bookings. She says that she does not go out of her way to make a fuss over them because host can always earn 50% off at their shows. Just wondering everyones thoughts on this. Do you promote host specials for hosts to get bookings or just go for bookings. (keep in mind that this director lives in an area where people spend more). I personally at times have hosts who have a hard time getting to the level they need to get a 50% off.

Lots of phone messages, no bookings - no live conversations, but did get 2 moms interested at soccer practice!

I got 1 "no", left lots of messages, and had 1 "call me at lunch tomorrow". I emailed most of the people I left messages with and 3 that I communicate via email all the time. I need to find a better time to reach people, or maybe it's just because it's summer, people are out later? I did try a couple people at 5 that I haven't had luck with at 7 - still no luck. But, at least I did it.

cookingwithdawn said:
I went to a kick off meeting and one Director stated that she does not make a fuss about the host specials when trying to get bookings. She says that she does not go out of her way to make a fuss over them because host can always earn 50% off at their shows. Just wondering everyones thoughts on this. Do you promote host specials for hosts to get bookings or just go for bookings. (keep in mind that this director lives in an area where people spend more). I personally at times have hosts who have a hard time getting to the level they need to get a 50% off.

I do share the specials but I don't promote them. I book for the date and then tell them what the specials are. I find that most hosts do the show on the date they can do it. Now if a host wants to book in November and I know she likes stoneware I'll point out the stoneware sale in October. Some will then book October others will stay with the date they want.

If she says I want stoneware sale I point out that if they do the show in September they can also get _____ at 60% off and at their friends' parties they can get the stoneware. That also works sometimes.

If I have someone who asks what the specials are I will pass a flyer around with the next couple of months on it and often I'll get a couple months booked that way but again, usually one will say "oh, I want October" and another will say "then I'll do Sept" not caring about the specials.

Sometimes the special is what books the party but most of the time the host isn't looking at that bonus when she picks her date (or his).

I think it can go either way for me.... last night one person I talked to was a past host and was waffling on a date (meaning she did not seem to want to set one, just say yes to sometime, which we all know is not effective) and I happen to know she really wants the stainless mixing bowls... so in that case the host special brought it home for me.... generally I agree that specials seldom make or break a booking, except for cookware, that I have had several hosts book specifically for.

Well, I didn't even see this last night but arrived home at about 8:15 to a message from a lady complaining that I had called her in error. Then I made calls and reached 2 people. One wants to order but is moving ... I pledged to send her a catalog when she is settled at her new address, and another lady who complained about her husband's job woes and having no car. She even might be a potential recruit lead ... she tried to sell Tupperware and it didn't work out. I suggested she talk to her friends and say, "This is what I'm thinking of doing, but I'm just not sure yet. If I do, would you have a party for me." I told her that if she could get 3 or 4 people to say yes, she's guaranteed to make her money back.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Well, I didn't even see this last night but arrived home at about 8:15 to a message from a lady complaining that I had called her in error. Then I made calls and reached 2 people. One wants to order but is moving ... I pledged to send her a catalog when she is settled at her new address, and another lady who complained about her husband's job woes and having no car. She even might be a potential recruit lead ... she tried to sell Tupperware and it didn't work out. I suggested she talk to her friends and say, "This is what I'm thinking of doing, but I'm just not sure yet. If I do, would you have a party for me." I told her that if she could get 3 or 4 people to say yes, she's guaranteed to make her money back.

People really do that?? Dang. This is why we are all so scared to pick up the phone. People are just rude sometimes. :D

What is "Anyone Need Booking Like I Do?"

"Anyone Need Booking Like I Do?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their need for more party bookings. It is a common phrase used in the direct sales industry to help consultants reach out to potential hosts.

Why is it important for Pampered Chef consultants to have bookings?

Bookings are crucial for the success of Pampered Chef consultants as they provide the opportunity to showcase and sell products to potential customers. Bookings also help consultants build relationships and expand their customer base, ultimately leading to higher sales and income.

How can I help a Pampered Chef consultant with their bookings?

There are several ways you can help a Pampered Chef consultant with their bookings. You can host a party, refer them to your friends and family, or even become a consultant yourself. Supporting a consultant with their bookings not only helps their business, but also allows you to have a fun and unique party experience.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. It also supports a small business and allows you to try out high-quality kitchen products.

How do I book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Booking a party with a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. You can reach out to a consultant directly, attend a party and book one with the host, or contact Pampered Chef's customer service to connect you with a consultant in your area. You can also book a virtual party if you are unable to have an in-person event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jj16
  • caitynsmom