• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Booking Blitz Partner for This Weekend?

In summary, Sarah and Fanny are going to call people and see if they can book a blitz. Sarah is new to this and Fanny is a veteran.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I need to do a booking blitz but work better when I am doing it with someone else. Anyone want to do this with me? Let me know and we can try this tomorrow thru Friday morning.

Sarah

I'm in! I need some sort of motivation to make the calls I've been putting off!

I'm in! I've been making calls, but I could always use some motivation to make more!

I'm in too...but I'll probably give myself Saturday too. :D I've got tons going on Friday.
But I have to do them....(In a Step Up Your Business class so need to get it done)Plus- I just realized..I have nothing confirmed for February or March! :eek: One "maybe" if we can get a date that works, and another "possibly".

Last edited:
I'm in! Let us know the details. Accountability to each other, etc.

I'm in! I am about to become inactive and don't want to lose my career sales. I just earned my 2% in commissions last november and would like to keep it.
Let us know all the details :)

Great ilovpc! We'll support each other! One of my former consultants lived in Henderson. Do you live on the base there?

I'm in ... but I blew the opportunity to make calls tonight and work afternoon shift the next 2 days. I plan to make a lot of calls Saturday afternoon and evening.

I'll be making my calls this afternoon. I work at my church's food pantry this morning. I had one great show this month, but nothing confirmed for Feb. I really want the HWC products so I am going to do everything I can to have 2 shows in Feb, BEFORE the 15th!!!!!!

I'm in, but I'll give myself Saturday also, since I work full time and have a show Friday night.

Great everyone. Spend the next 24-28 hours making calls and post your results. I am going to do out of the box calls today and tomorrow. I have never done these before so I hope things go well for me to do this. Thanks everyone for helping motivate me to do this.
Sarah

lockhartkitchen said:
Great ilovpc! We'll support each other! One of my former consultants lived in Henderson. Do you live on the base there?

I don't live on the base. I'm close to the Galleria Mall...if you know where that is:) What happen to your consultant?

Okay everyone...I'm going to start calling people soon. Please keep us updated with your results.

Does anyone have a special script you are using for this?

Fanny

I did a search thru the files thread for customer care calls and there was a script.

I made calls for 30 minutes today and only got voice mails but at least I made calls for 30 minutes. Hopefully by tomorrow I can get a show or two scheduled.

Well ... I overslept today, left to take Roomie to an appointment and then realized I forgot my cel phone ... then it was time to go to work! So no calls today.I do plan to do some serious calling this weekend.

I'm taking a van full of kids to the pool at 7:30, then I'm making my calls. I got an email today from a former host that wants to do a catalog show! yeah. I also got one yesterday from a host who wants to do a catalog show.

Last random newbie question.....when you make calls, do you just do random cold calls or do you have a way to make the list of calls more manageable so that the contacts are kinda pre-qualified?

Mandy, start with your list of 100. Write down names of friends, family, everyone. Then call them and let them know you've started your own business, and you never want them to pay full price for tools in their kitchen ever again.

There are more word choices in the Online Training Center and in the Business Guide.

I only got one booking but at least I got something right? Anyone want to continue thru Tuesday?

you all motivated me to give this a try, I am really bummed though I called 45 people sent a mass email and so far I only have 1 catalog party out of it. UGH!!

cookinforyou said:
you all motivated me to give this a try, I am really bummed though I called 45 people sent a mass email and so far I only have 1 catalog party out of it. UGH!!

YOU MADE CALLS!! That's a huge accomplishment in itself!

Did you TALK to them or were most of them voicemail?

Unfortunately, I haven't called a one...same ole excuses. Moving forward, but not far enough to reach the phone :D

Being able to pick up the phone is a huge accomplishment. I've been in hospital sales for 10 years now and not being afraid of the phone has been a real asset to me. I've developed a thick skin when it comes to getting hang ups or something being rude. One question....do people ever get rude when you call regarding PC? I think I might be tempted to b*tchslap one of my contacts if they hung up on me. LOL

I've been putting this off and putting this off and bombarding myself with excuses.

I also have not felt very good most of today.

So I'll see what I can do about reaching people this week.

esavvymom said:
YOU MADE CALLS!! That's a huge accomplishment in itself!

Did you TALK to them or were most of them voicemail?

Unfortunately, I haven't called a one...same ole excuses. Moving forward, but not far enough to reach the phone :D

I know and I feel better that I put in the time and effort, but still frustrated that the results were not a bit better.
Fortunately I had a show yesterday and got 2 bookings and 1 possible for summer. And I have another show this weekend, so hoping for a couple more.

Ok...So I didn't get on the phone at all last week! bleh....no surprise there.BUT I've been challenged by my director, and my SED personally this week to a booking blitz through this weekend...so I'm starting the clock again. I went through my contacts last night and have them "ready".AND I'm sort of excited. We're expecting a big Snowfall this weekend. I'm far enough in the south that it will cripple our area and folks will be stuck at home! So hopefully, I'll be able to talk to people! A few will be outside with their kids sledding I'm sure- since that's a once-a-year event, but still! :D Is it wrong to be excited about that?

Related to Need a Booking Blitz Partner for This Weekend?

1. What is a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz is a focused effort to book as many parties or cooking shows as possible in a specific time frame. It involves reaching out to potential hosts, sharing the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, and securing a date for a party.

2. How do I participate in a Booking Blitz?

To participate in a Booking Blitz, you can join a team or create your own team with other Pampered Chef consultants. You can also reach out to your existing network of friends, family, and customers to see if anyone is interested in hosting a party.

3. What are the benefits of participating in a Booking Blitz?

Participating in a Booking Blitz can help you grow your business by booking more parties, reaching new customers, and increasing your sales. It also allows you to work together with other consultants and learn from each other's strategies and techniques.

4. How long does a Booking Blitz last?

The length of a Booking Blitz can vary depending on the team or individual consultant's goals. Some blitzes may last for a day, while others may span over a week or more. It is best to set a specific time frame and stick to it to maximize your results.

5. What are some tips for a successful Booking Blitz?

Some tips for a successful Booking Blitz include setting clear goals, creating a targeted list of potential hosts, preparing a script or talking points, offering incentives or specials for hosts, and following up consistently. It is also essential to stay organized and track your progress during the blitz.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jj16
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann