• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Day Booking Blitz ~ Are You In?

In summary, the girls are doing a bookings blitz to get those products and bookings. They are looking for people to help them out and be sincere. They are only accepting pink products in May. If someone wants to join in, they can offer an incentive.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
I too work full time (teacher) and do PC as a part time, but I really wanted to ROCK in June because I am looking at purchasing a new car...

By the way... your babies are adorable!!!

...not to mention the freebies you can earn in June!!!! :D

...and Thanks! Sammie turns 6 in less than 2 weeks and Kyle is 3. They are fun! They keep me busy!

So far I have:May:
2 cooking shows
June:
3 cooking shows
Wedding shower (hopefully!!)
July:
1 Catalog show
My own show/open house

I wish I could get a few more for May, just to fill it up some...

Got a few more catties ~ 1 for May, 1 for June and 1 for July ~ but I had a May cooking cancel ~ ugh! 3 steps forward, 1 back...that's the biz!

May:
5 cooking
9 catties
1 fundraiser

June:
5 cooking
4 catties

July:
2 cooking
3 catties

Ginny

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
I wish I could get a few more for May, just to fill it up some...

That's funny you say that...when we started this...I was only getting May...thinking...I want June and July (even though I know these May ones will create June and July ones)

Funny I have a WAIT list for August with that knive special ~ I'm not going to start booking August until I've OVER-BOOKED May, June and July ~ they can wait (and they will!) ~ there's like 6 cooking hosts (and 3 catalog) waiting for me to call them for an August date!

Ginny

Ya.... I think I was subconciously wanting them to book in June/July.. which alot of them did... but now, my May is SLOW!!!!!! Ugh~~~

I have a question about your host incentives. Do you award the bar pan once the 3 bookings have held their shows or do you include it with the hosts order with just having three bookings to submit? I hope that question makes sense.

Hmm... Usually when I do booking incentives, I give the product once the show has been held, that way I am not totally at a loss. I will most likely hold the product, and then give it to the host once the shows have been held. It won't be that long of a wait because the booking incentive is over the end of July.

Okay... I am sorry to sound so dumb here but I don't want to do this wrong... you are offering this incentive to your hosts NOW right? I had a show last night... should I extend it to her since I'm just adding it right now... she has 3 bookings right now... or maybe 4 ...

I am starting ASAP... that way I can finish filling up June/July

Cool... I'm beginning now so I can START June and July! :) I do have some bookings but they have not dated them yet. Hopefully this will be enough incentive and it will also entice more. I have 4 bookings from last nights party so I am going to include them unless they date in May. I know one of them will be May for sure.. which will make 6 cooking shows for May! YIPPEE! Now I feel more confident about beginning to fill June. Thanks SO much for starting this thread. It was just the push I needed to get me pumped and going! Who LOVES CHEFS SUCCESS??????????????? I DO!

GOSH!! I wish I had a full May... I am so busy with end of the year school stuff and softball right now... BUT... I am soooooo ready for JUNE!!! I am shooting for $6000!!! That will make National Conference ever better... finding out what I earn!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Okay... I am sorry to sound so dumb here but I don't want to do this wrong... you are offering this incentive to your hosts NOW right? I had a show last night... should I extend it to her since I'm just adding it right now... she has 3 bookings right now... or maybe 4 ...

I'm offering incentives to my current hosts and past customers...everyone! But gifts are awarded AFTER the bookings are held. I might sure I let them know that NOW...no surprises.

Ginny

I've changed the wording a bit on the flyer ... and I changed the Highest Show average prize too... I have an extra 8qt bowl to use... or I have the Trifle Bowl.. .which one do you think is a better incentive for that prize?

quiverfull7 said:
I've changed the wording a bit on the flyer ... and I changed the Highest Show average prize too... I have an extra 8qt bowl to use... or I have the Trifle Bowl.. .which one do you think is a better incentive for that prize?

What about letting them choose between the two? Or would you rather not give them the option?

Kitchen2u said:
I'm offering incentives to my current hosts and past customers...everyone! But gifts are awarded AFTER the bookings are held. I might sure I let them know that NOW...no surprises.

Ginny

Ginny, what are you doing?

One of my sister directors offers a 8" saute pan to any host who has two bookings before the show and then gives the pan when the second show is held.

I'm going to start that with my May hosts.

Hmmmm... I'll think about offering the choice of one or the other... thanks!

I just got another show last night! So, that leaves me for June...
4 cooking shows! (this is really good for me!)

DebbieJ said:

One of my sister directors offers a 8" saute pan to any host who has two bookings before the show and then gives the pan when the second show is held.

I'm going to start that with my May hosts.
I love that idea. I may start that too. Does she require them to do their shows within 2 months, 3? 6? I'm just curious. I do want to take advantage of all the shows I have in May. Although I tend to get bookings pretty regularly, they're just not as close in as I'd like.

Great suggestion! Let us know how it works out for you in May.:)

DebbieJ said:

Hey Deb and others...

I only offer incentives if I'm in dire need of bookings...there's a couple in May I offered an incentive. Of course, all new bookings in June and July are getting them (if I get bookings at my shows...they're not getting them ~ only to the ones I'm calling)

It really depends on what I have here around the house and the host. If it's a past host who does very well with her shows, it's around a $25 value. If it's a flaky, funky past host...$10. If it's a new host (but buys a lot from me) ~ $15-20.

In May, I'm going to pay for their Host Special.

In June, I'll pay for one of the Chillzanne's Host Special. If they have a $1,000 show, I'm going to apply $25 towards the Forged knife Host Special.

Is that what you're asking? What I actually give them?

Becky ~ I only offer incentives if they book the month I want them to book in. Like I said before... I only offer additional incentives if I'm DESPEREATE for the bookings. Bookings from shows or if they come to me...no additional incentives. Only those I'm calling ~ make sense?

HTH ~
Ginny

Just booked another May show--brings me to 8 cooking shows.

I'm offering all my May hosts the 8" saute for 2 bookings, awarded when that 2nd show is held. I talked to one host about it last night and she was excited.

Just booked another June show. That's 5 cooking shows so far!

I have slowed down:( , so my numbers are the same as the other day...

MAY
3 HWC Fundraisers
1 Catalog

JUNE
1 Wedding Shower
8 Cooking
3 Catalog

JULY
5 Cooking

<h2>1. What is the "3 Day Booking Blitz" all about?</h2><p>The 3 Day Booking Blitz is a focused effort to help consultants book parties and fill their calendars with upcoming events. It involves making a concentrated effort to reach out to potential hosts and secure bookings for the next few months.</p><h2>2. How does the "3 Day Booking Blitz" work?</h2><p>The booking blitz is a team effort, where consultants work together to make phone calls and reach out to potential hosts. It typically lasts for three days, with the goal of booking as many parties as possible during that time period.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of participating in the "3 Day Booking Blitz"?</h2><p>Participating in the booking blitz can help consultants earn more products, get more bookings, and fill their calendars for the upcoming months. It is a great opportunity to boost sales and grow your business.</p><h2>4. How can I create a sense of urgency during the booking blitz?</h2><p>To create a sense of urgency, you can emphasize the limited time offer for certain products or specials, as well as the limited availability of dates for parties in the upcoming months. This can motivate potential hosts to book a party with you sooner rather than later.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate in the booking blitz if I am not available during the designated three day period?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in the booking blitz even if you are not available during the designated three day period. You can adjust the dates to fit your schedule and continue to reach out to potential hosts to book parties and grow your business.</p>

1. What is the "3 Day Booking Blitz" all about?

The 3 Day Booking Blitz is a focused effort to help consultants book parties and fill their calendars with upcoming events. It involves making a concentrated effort to reach out to potential hosts and secure bookings for the next few months.

2. How does the "3 Day Booking Blitz" work?

The booking blitz is a team effort, where consultants work together to make phone calls and reach out to potential hosts. It typically lasts for three days, with the goal of booking as many parties as possible during that time period.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "3 Day Booking Blitz"?

Participating in the booking blitz can help consultants earn more products, get more bookings, and fill their calendars for the upcoming months. It is a great opportunity to boost sales and grow your business.

4. How can I create a sense of urgency during the booking blitz?

To create a sense of urgency, you can emphasize the limited time offer for certain products or specials, as well as the limited availability of dates for parties in the upcoming months. This can motivate potential hosts to book a party with you sooner rather than later.

5. Can I still participate in the booking blitz if I am not available during the designated three day period?

Yes, you can still participate in the booking blitz even if you are not available during the designated three day period. You can adjust the dates to fit your schedule and continue to reach out to potential hosts to book parties and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD