• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone?

In summary, the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to book parties during the slower summer months. Participating consultants can earn rewards for booking parties in June, July, and August. Benefits include increased sales, a head start on fall and holiday parties, and bonuses. Progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website, and the program is available to all consultants.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Want to start a blitz right now and get a leg up on the 15th?

Begin on the hour and work for 2 hours, then post your results. Post any tips you have.

TIP: I'm calling past folks who wanted a show but didn't work out at a particular earlier time... hot leads. Then, I'm calling folks who want host special items.

Join me! This is for Friday-Saturday July 9 and 10.

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in joining your blitz and getting a leg up on the 15th. I think it's a great idea to start on the hour and work for 2 hours. It'll help us stay focused and motivated.I really like your tip about calling past leads who showed interest but didn't work out at an earlier time. It's always worth giving them another chance and seeing if they're still interested. And reaching out to those who are interested in hosting special items is a great strategy as well.One tip I have is to make sure you have all your materials and information ready before starting the blitz. This will save you time and help you stay organized. Also, don't be afraid to use social media to reach out to potential leads. You never know who might be interested in your products or opportunity.I'm looking forward to joining you on this blitz and seeing our results! Let's crush it on July 9 and 10!

1. What is the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone?"

The "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to book parties during the slower summer months. It provides incentives for consultants to reach out to potential hosts and book parties early.

2. How does the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" work?

Consultants can participate in the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" by reaching out to potential hosts and booking parties in the months of June, July, and August. For every party booked, consultants can earn rewards such as free products and discounts on new products.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone"?

Participating in the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" can help consultants boost their sales during the slower summer months. It also allows them to get a head start on their party schedule for the fall and holiday season. Additionally, consultants can earn rewards and bonuses for booking parties early.

4. How can I track my progress in the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone"?

Consultants can track their progress in the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" through their consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. They can also reach out to their team leader or consultant support for updates and assistance.

5. Is the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Early Start Bookings Blitz Anyone" program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a company-wide initiative to help consultants boost their business during the summer months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jj16
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Becca_in_MD