• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Motivated: Join My Weekly Phone Challenge!

In summary, the weekly phone challenge is a complimentary program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals stay motivated and on track with their goals. It is open to anyone and typically lasts for 4 weeks with a 30-minute weekly phone call and online community engagement. Participation is free, but some challenges may require supplies or ingredients to be purchased. To join, individuals can reach out to their consultant or join through the Pampered Chef app.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
I am trying to be more motivated using the phone starting this week. :eek: Does anyone else who is less motivated want to get in on this and help keep us motivated we can post our results weekly. I am working on it half an hour 3 days a week. My goals of this is customer care calls, more bookings, and better care in general of my business. Anyone GAME?

Re: PhoneI would love that..I need to get some bookings..I have a list of about 15 people who I would like to ask to book..so we will see.

But I think that it will be great to have some kind of accountability

Re: PhoneCount me in!!!!!!!

Re: PhoneMe too!:D:)

Re: PhoneMeeee tooooo!! Bill got me started thinking I need to do this in another post so yeah, count me in! I need to book about 10 parties between now and the end of March so... I will be starting tomorrow!

Re: PhoneLet's share some words we're using on these customer care calls...

1. What is the purpose of the weekly phone challenge?

The weekly phone challenge is designed to help you stay motivated and on track with your goals. It provides a supportive community and accountability to help you reach your goals and push yourself to be your best self.

2. How do I join the weekly phone challenge?

To join the weekly phone challenge, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or check your consultant's website for information on upcoming challenges. You can also join the challenge through the Pampered Chef app.

3. What is the time commitment for the weekly phone challenge?

The weekly phone challenge typically lasts for 4 weeks. Each week, there will be a 30-minute phone call where we will discuss progress, challenges, and offer support and accountability. Participants are also encouraged to engage in the online community throughout the week.

4. Is the weekly phone challenge only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the weekly phone challenge is open to anyone who wants to join. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants and is open to all who are looking to stay motivated and reach their goals.

5. Are there any costs associated with the weekly phone challenge?

There is no cost to join the weekly phone challenge. It is a complimentary program offered by Pampered Chef to support and motivate our community. However, participants may need to purchase their own supplies or ingredients for certain challenges or activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • StephsKitchen