• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can we fill our summer schedules with successful bookings?

In summary, the Blitzers are doing well. They have completed their commitments for the month of June. They have one cooking show scheduled for July and are hoping to get a few more bookings from past hosts. They are also hoping to continue to book cooking shows in August.
Kathytnt
I wanted to start a new thread as a challenge - I would love to see all of us fill our schedules for the summer. Report in each day on how you are doing. This is not a 24 thread but a 4 day thread. Everyone has different schedules. Let's book strong! If you have contacted everyone I recommend sending out an e-mail or calling your friends and asking for referrals or if they know of any craft fair or vendor events going on. Also check with you local Chamber, church or www. craftlister.com to find a craft fair to get some leads. Bridal shows are great but ridiculously expensive.

Block out all family events, Father's day - July 4th and Conference and let's get our schedules filled!

Who is with me!!! You can include any results from the last week in this blitz from the original blitz started last week. Blitz goes on until May 31!

GO TEAM BLITZ!!

Kathy,You are going to be an awesome director!!! I'm in with ya! So far, here is my schedule for June, July, AugustJune - 8 live (2 from this past weekend)
July - 1 live (I want 10 and I'm blocking off most of the first 2 weeks because I'm meeting Mommy in Chicago for a girls weekend before National)
August - 1 (I am shooting for 8 since I will be gone at the end of the month)I've got my work cut out for me!Do we post on Friday how far we've come?

Thank You Kate - I hope to have the opportunity to become a director. I want to be a good director.

You can post daily or on Friday - I think posting every 24-48 would keep our thread going more

Last edited:
i'm in
so far have only 1 confirmed booking for june 24th but i want the fall product so i have to work my butt off- good job its big lol

June...6...4 kitchen/2 catalog
July....2...1 kitchen/1 catalog....(3 more on the hook)
Aug....1....1 sip and dip/kids party combo 1 fundraiser

Having twins in Aug sometime...so focusing on a fundraiser and bookings in Aug.

I'm in!

3 cooking/1 catalog for June, one craft fair (would like 8), trying the $1000 catalog show too!
1 for July (would like 6) though I am doing one wedding cake!
1 for August (would like 6)

I am trying a cooking club for the summer. I would like to do two a month. One for adults and one for kids. Somehow I have a vacation planned for each month. We will see how it goes!

I'm in!

So far this is what I have:

June - 5 cooking (would like 8)
July - 1 cooking (would like 6)
August (would like 6)

Good Luck to everyone!

Okay - I'm in - here is where I sit right now:

June - 4 Cooking, 1 Bridal Shower, 2 Catalog....all of these in the first 2 weeks (would like 2 more cooking shows) - but we are gone the last week of June....

July - 4 Cooking - all after Conference - not sure how I'll get any in before Conference..but would like 2-3 more after Conference.

August - 1 Cooking, 1 Catalog.......

I have 2 Shows this week, with past hosts who usually have great shows with good bookings - so I am hoping to get a few more bookings from them.....plus I have 4 people who asked for me to call them "at the end of the month" to book for the summer - one I know wants June, and 1 I am almost positive will choose August - because one of the reasons she wanted to book was to get the knives for 1/2 off....... Oh, and the Bride from my Shower in June just emailed to say a friend at work is also interested in having a PC Bridal Shower this summer, and could I email her the specials for the summer.....so that's also a promising lead! :)

I currently have 1 cooking show in June - A cooking and catalog in July and a fundraiser for August

I know it's not part of my booking blitz but I just got a call that one of my hosts that was talking about signing today - Is actually ready to sign

I try not to count my chickens before they are hatched. Recruit #1 that is long inactive always keeps me humble.

count me in-here is what I have so far and my goals

June-6 cooking
July-nothing! Want 6-8
August-nothing-traditionally my worst month each year, but I want that to change-going for 6-8

How are the Blitzers doing?? Two more days until June

I am in
June= 6 cooking 3-4 catty
July=2 but I need to call 1 about show (gone last 2 wks)
Aug=0 but I will get some bookings

Made some calls last night and finally got a hold of a booking.

June-6 cooking shows
July-2 cookings shows

Got one more for July - I now have 2 for July
5 for June

I am in

June 9 total 6 cooking, 2 catalog, 1 fundraiser - 2 potential cooking & 2 potential catalog (think I am done going on vacation too)

July 1 total cooking - 1 potential cooking (want 4-6)

August 0 (want 6) have not really been trying yet. I will get on it.

I'm in. I got on the phone last night for about an hour and here are my results:

5 kitchen shows
2 catalog shows
3 possible recruits

So here is my Summer:

June
5 - Cooking Shows
3 - Catalog Shows

July
2 - Cooking Shows

August
2 - Cooking Shows

Wahoo for everyone working their business! Keep up the great work.:p

Awesome job Laurie. That was one product hour!!

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Awesome job Laurie. That was one product hour!!

Thanks Jeni. It was great, because all three of my kids were gone for the night and I was able to just do it. I'm not stopping until I have June and July fully booked!

I also have a fair at the end of July, so I am hoping that will help fill my September and October.

Okay - I don't have anymore bookings yet - but I am excited because it looks like all the bookings I have for June (so far) are a definite GO! I hve recieved address lists and been in good contact with all of my hosts - and all are excited about their shows! My ones for this weekend (Fri & Sat) both have over $200 in Outside Orders already! Yahoo!

Tonight I will be following up on a few people that didn't make it to my show Sat but had said they wanted to order. I will also be following up on a few other call backs to pick dates for June/July.

Today I talked to 4 people while going to the doctor and the hospital. I'm going to meet with my Pastor to do a fundraiser for the youth mission trip. My OBGYN is booking a party. She said a few years ago she had a PC party and had over $2000. I said..."Get on it sister!!!"

How are we doing - I have nibbles on two more shows hope to confirm them tonight and I have a new recruit that signed today

Someone answer the phone all I am getting is voice mails tonight - Well I did get one person who wants me to call during the day tomorrow

Got two people who want me to call them tomorrow during the day - DId get another fundraiser for next month.

2 shows for June
2 for July
1 for August

SO FAR

Made calls last night a booked a show for June so that's six total. Made calls today & booked a show for July-thats 3 so for for July.

Ann R.

I am working on shows for the next couple months so I am in too!

I made calls last night and got another booking but today had a show for THIS Saturday cancel (hope postpone) so here is my totals:

June: :) had 4 now 3 :confused: cooking (need to boost it back up to 6)
July: Goal - 4: nothing booked yet and will be gone for almost 2 weeks on vacation and national conference. I am going to try for a booking while visiting family in Florida.
August: Goal - 6 (nothing booked yet) :eek:

I need to get to work!!

count me out-baseball has taken over our lives this week and the rest of my time I have just flittered away with such unimporatnt things as laundry and cleaning..........no excuses though....I just have to get motivated for the 3 shows I have coming up this week...hopefully that will get my July going! Ya'll keep up the good work!

Well I feel like a loser - I start this thing and only get one show on the books I called a bunch of people and primarily got vm - the two people I did reach last night told me to call them today during the day and then they were not available when I call today. :confused:

Made 9 calls yesterday. 1 NA - 7 answering machines - 1 possible host for a cooking show and fundraiser.

June will be my second month with PC. I really want some of the new fall products so I am going to be working my tail off. Plus I will be recieving PC $ for my sales and recruits. So I am hoping this summer to get a good start with my business and earn some great FREE products!
This is what I have so far...
June- 2 kitchen 4 catalogs
July-2 kitchen
Aug - 1 kitchen

Sounds like your off to a great start! Keep up the good work.

1. How can I increase my summer bookings as a scientist?

As a scientist, you can use your analytical skills to approach booking summer events strategically. Start by analyzing your past booking patterns and identify any trends or areas for improvement. Then, create a plan of action that includes reaching out to your existing network, utilizing online resources such as craftlister.com or bridal shows, and actively seeking referrals from friends and family. Additionally, consider sending out personalized emails or making phone calls to potential clients to showcase your services and availability.

2. What are some effective ways to fill my summer schedule?

Some effective ways to fill your summer schedule include networking and attending events in your community, utilizing social media and online platforms to showcase your services, reaching out to your existing network for referrals, and actively seeking out craft fairs or vendor events where you can showcase your work. It's important to also block out time for family events and holidays to ensure a healthy work-life balance.

3. How can I stand out in a competitive market to secure more summer bookings?

To stand out in a competitive market, showcase your unique skills and services, maintain a strong online presence, and provide exceptional customer service. Utilize social media and online platforms to showcase your work and engage with potential clients. You can also offer special promotions or packages to entice clients to book with you. Additionally, make sure to provide top-notch customer service to create a positive experience for your clients and encourage them to refer you to others.

4. What are some tips for successfully booking summer events?

Some tips for successfully booking summer events include setting clear goals and targets, actively reaching out to potential clients, utilizing online resources and platforms, offering attractive promotions or packages, and providing excellent customer service. It's also important to stay organized and follow up with potential clients in a timely manner to secure bookings.

5. How can I maximize my time and efforts to fill my summer schedule?

To maximize your time and efforts, create a schedule and set aside dedicated blocks of time for outreach and booking activities. Use your existing network and online resources to identify potential clients and events, and prioritize reaching out to them. Additionally, consider delegating tasks or seeking assistance from friends or family to help with time-consuming tasks. Remember to also take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • mheat923
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies