• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email to Help Get Sept Bookings?

In summary, the speaker is looking for feedback on their idea to offer a special discount on Classic Stoneware for anyone who hosts a show in September. They are trying to fill up their September bookings after three cancellations and are offering a free Chillzanne as well. They are open to suggestions and are willing to do express shows or online invites. They are also asking for help in spreading the word and will give a gift to anyone who refers a host. The speaker is determined to make this work and is hoping for a positive response before sending out their monthly newsletter with new products and upcoming host specials.
ChefinHarmony
What do you think of this? I usually send out my Newsletter on the 4th of the month - that's been pretty regular for a few months. Well, I thought I would send this out tomorrow, a few days before my newsletter. It's true - 3of my 4 did cancel this past week. I contacted a few reliable friends, but they all want to do October or just catalog shows. Give me FEEDBACK as I haven't sent it yet - it's just a thought.....

Okay, I'm desparate - THREE of my FOUR Home Show Bookings this month cancelled on me just last week! My September is EMPTY! I have one show on the calendar (thanks Autumn - please don't cancel!). I'm looking to fill my September - so I have decided to offer ANYONE who Hosts a show (Home or Catalog Show) a special.....

A Classic Stone of your choice for the "PRICE OF THE DAY" September 6th = $6, 9th = $9, etc.

September is our Pampered Chef's Annual STONEWARE Month

The Pampered Chef has decided that Guests (20% off) and Hosts (60% off one piece) can get the New Traditions - the Cranberry or French Vanilla glazed stoneware on special this month. But what about the Classic Stones? The Company is not doing it, so I am!

Here's my FABULOUS offer - in ADDITION to being entered into the drawing for a FREE Chillzanne..... If you Host a Show in September, whatever Day you select to Host your Home show (or close your catalog show) with me, you can purchase any ONE piece of Classic Stoneware for the price of the day!! What does that mean??? If you Host a show on September 9th, you can purchase whatever Classic stone you pick - say the Classic Rectagular Baker which is $35 for only $9!! I will pay the difference when we close your show!!

I NEED to fill up my September, so I hope this encourages some of you to take advantage of the wonderful Host program through the Pampered Chef.

Hurry up and set your date! How can we pull this off you ask? We can do an "express" show! You can email me your list of names and addresses and I will mail out your invites that same day. Or better yet, we can just "e-vite" everyone from your email list via my webiste. Invite out of town people too because they can order online!

Or you can go the "old-fashioned" way and CALL everyone - telling them you want to take part of this awesome special and you are having a quick "express" show. Some of my best shows $800+ were ones thrown together in less than 2 weeks!

So, who will be my first takers??? You don't want to do it - then forward this email on to a friend and when she hosts a show, you will get a gift from me! Two dates I cannot do - September 12th and the 30th (who wants to wait for the $30 price anyway!)

I will be sending out my monthly newsletter in a few days with all the new products and upcoming Host specials. But I hope to hear from you before then!

I'm anxiously waiting for your email/call......

Joanne

So, what do you all think?? Do I sound too desparate? My sisters said if they had to pick anything in the catalog discounted, they would want the stones. Do you think I should do something else? Maybe just one product? I've had a few potential hosts question why PC didn't offer the classic stones, that's what made me think of this.
Thanks!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
So, who will be my first takers??? You don't want to do it - then forward this email on to a friend and when she hosts a show, you will get a gift from me! Two dates I cannot do - September 12th and the 30th (who wants to wait for the $30 price anyway!)Joanne

Looks good to me. I would make a couple changes to the above paragraph so it would read (my changes are in bold):

So, who will be my first takers??? If this is not for you could you please forward this email on to a friend and when she hosts a show, you will get a gift from me! There are two dates I cannot do - September 12th and the 30th (who wants to wait for the $30 price anyway!)

ChefinHarmony said:
Okay, I'm desparate - THREE of my FOUR Home Show Bookings this month cancelled on me just last week! My September is EMPTY! I have one show on the calendar (thanks Autumn - please don't cancel!). I'm looking to fill my September - so I have decided to offer ANYONE who Hosts a show (Home or Catalog Show) a special.....
This does make you sound desperate. I would say something like "WOW!! Have you seen the special for September?? If you have been wanting to get some of our stones now is the time!"
A Classic Stone of your choice for the "PRICE OF THE DAY" September 6th = $6, 9th = $9, etc.

September is our Pampered Chef's Annual STONEWARE Month

The Pampered Chef has decided that Guests (20% off) and Hosts (60% off one piece) can get the New Traditions - the Cranberry or French Vanilla glazed stoneware on special this month. But what about the Classic Stones? The Company is not doing it, so I am!

Here's my FABULOUS offer - in ADDITION to being entered into the drawing for a FREE Chillzanne..... If you Host a Show in September, whatever Day you select to Host your Home show (or close your catalog show) with me, you can purchase any ONE piece of Classic Stoneware for the price of the day!! What does that mean??? If you Host a show on September 9th, you can purchase whatever Classic stone you pick - say the Classic Rectagular Baker which is $35 for only $9!! I will pay the difference when we close your show!!
this sounds good!
I NEED to fill up my September, so I hope this encourages some of you to take advantage of the wonderful Host program through the Pampered Chef.
Skip this or change it to something like "The Pampered Chef offers even more to our hosts! You can get anything in the catalog for free, half price and at deep discounts! Plus our hosts are rewarded for a full year with a discount on everything they order and our booking benefit is awesome! Ask me about the details!"
Hurry up and set your date! How can we pull this off you ask?
I'd leave this out
We can do an "express" show! You can email me your list of names and addresses and I will mail out your invites that same day. Or better yet, we can just "e-vite" everyone from your email list via my webiste. Invite out of town people too because they can order online!

Or you can go the "old-fashioned" way and CALL everyone - telling them you want to take part of this awesome special and you are having a quick "express" show. Some of my best shows $800+ were ones thrown together in less than 2 weeks!

So, who will be my first takers??? You don't want to do it - then forward this email on to a friend and when she hosts a show, you will get a gift from me! Two dates I cannot do - September 12th and the 30th (who wants to wait for the $30 price anyway!)

I will be sending out my monthly newsletter in a few days with all the new products and upcoming Host specials. But I hope to hear from you before then!

I'm anxiously waiting for your email/call......

Joanne
I saw some spelling mistakes and I would reword some things a little but I don't want to come off too critical. You really do have a great idea and a great start to getting it put together. Remember the most important thing to make this work: FOLLOW UP!! You MUST call them!!!

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by my critique.

Beth,
I am not offended by your suggestions - that's what I asked for! If you notice, I typed it up around 1am last night because I'm worried about my Sept. I've been calling past customers all week, but no bookings out if it yet - over 20 "nos" though!

Thank you both for the suggestions. I really think I am going to send this out to my email list and see where it takes me.....

Joanne

There was a letter on our loopThat I was going to use for my newsletter this month. It states something like you can get all 7 pieces of glazed stoneware for under $63 when you host at least a $400 show. I thought it was a powerful piece.

I will post it tonight.

I'd also attach to your email one of the stoneware flyers that can be found http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=10498 . In the email mention that you will be doing follow-up calls to talk on x date (sunday/monday). Make sure you BCC everyone. Good luck. I'm also slow on bookings.

I just sent out my Sept. Newsletter this AM telling them about that 7pc deal and got 1 booking from it 2 hours later!!! Try it, you just never know who will be interested?!

Good luck!

Well I sent it to my full email listing (even to the 3 hosts that cancelled so they can see how bummed I am and what it does to my "business"). I shorted it a bit and added bold/different colors to the email. I even sent it on to the few people who are doing catalog shows this month - maybe they will close them sooner.

Thank you for your feedback and I'll update you on any bookings!!
Joanne

I'm missing something here. What is the Seven Piece Deal?

Kris

tlennhoff said:
I'd also attach to your email one of the stoneware flyers that can be found http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=10498 . In the email mention that you will be doing follow-up calls to talk on x date (sunday/monday). Make sure you BCC everyone. Good luck. I'm also slow on bookings.

Look above at this thread and click on it. It should come up with the 7pc stoneware deal for hosts!

Update on my email plee...I just had to share - this worked! I know I was being maybe a bit too honest, but people must have felt bad for me! I did focus on some closer friends so all my customers don't think my business is failing - I got 3 FIRM bookings from it all in September! One was from a sister of a friend I sent this too - so a completely new customer. Plus, my sister is going to talk to her teacher friends who were away from school because of the long weekend and tell them all to check out their emails for a "special" I'm running. So, hopefully a few more bookings! That means, I am back up to my original 4 bookings for September (made up for the 3 that cancelled) - and it's stepping up my October too. I already have 4 on the books with 1 catalog show. I'm not stopping now!! Boy, I hated being worried, but I think the little "dip" in my business made me panic and see what you get when you put more time into it! I have a TON of phone calls to make tomorrow. I'll be on the phone all day...
Joanne

That is fantastic. Good luck with the phone calls.

That is VERY inspiring to me Joanne. Thank you for sharing. I've got my contact list to call ready already for today and am excited to get started working during money making hours. It's not even 7 a.m. yet for me.

I think you spoke from the heart and people like that.

Kris

I have found that using the email is great. Its a great excuse to contact people. "Did you receive my stoneware email?" When we did kickoff, I sent many invites out as found that it was easier for me to call and ask about the invite I sent, rather than just out of the blue.

Have you seen Anne's 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge? I would try that to increase your shows.

Beth,

One thing we can count on with you is your honesty and great advice. As long as you have been with pc hopefully it is seen as constructive criticism.
LOL

Everyone already knows that I am a huge Beth fan! I can always count on her to be the voice of reason. I use her as a guage for my personal over-reaction meter. If I get upset and she seems ruffled, than I know its not me. If I get upset and she isn't than I know it IS me. LOL

1. How can I use email to help get bookings for September?

Email can be a powerful tool to reach out to potential customers and secure bookings for your September Pampered Chef parties. By sending personalized and targeted emails, you can increase your chances of getting bookings and filling up your September calendar.

2. What should I include in my email to potential hosts for September parties?

When reaching out to potential hosts for September parties, it's important to include details about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products, discounts, and the opportunity to try new recipes and products. You should also mention the dates and times you have available for September parties and encourage them to book early to secure their preferred date.

3. How many emails should I send to get September bookings?

There is no magic number when it comes to sending emails for September bookings. It's important to find a balance between sending enough emails to reach a wide audience, but not so many that you become spammy. We recommend sending a few targeted emails to potential hosts and following up with those who have expressed interest but haven't booked yet.

4. Can I use email to promote any special offers for September parties?

Yes, you can definitely use email to promote special offers for September parties, such as discounts on certain products or free gifts for hosts who book a party during the month. Be sure to highlight these offers in your email and create a sense of urgency by mentioning that they are only available for September parties.

5. How can I make my email stand out and increase my chances of getting September bookings?

To make your email stand out and increase your chances of getting September bookings, it's important to personalize your messages, use eye-catching subject lines, and include high-quality visuals of Pampered Chef products and party setups. You can also offer incentives for hosts who book a September party, such as a free gift or extra discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
Admin Greg